British Speedway Forum

Panthers 2013 Thread

Excellent forum? All it says is:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Steve0. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by stevebrum. View it anyway?

View it anyway - not a chance, absolute bliss :D

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Steve0. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by stevebrum. View it anyway?

Says the poster who just mentioned what i was saying or liking. Priceless. :rofl: :rofl:

Must admit some posters are much better that way. Reminds me to put your nonsense on view it anyway :t:

Edited by stevebrum

And that is your prerogative! I haven't blocked you because even though you tend to have a different opinion from me I respect that you have an opinion and occasionally like the odd post. But you won't see this because I'm blocked :wink:

It's probably not an excellent forum for you because you block people who don't agree with you. Here was me thinking that the forum is about debating.

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 3

And that is your prerogative! I haven't blocked you because even though you tend to have a different opinion from me I respect that you have an opinion and occasionally like the odd post. But you won't see this because I'm blocked :wink:

It's probably not an excellent forum for you because you block people who don't agree with you. Here was me thinking that the forum is about debating.

Of course he sees the posts! He even mentioned what i was commenting on in the previous post!!!

Cant say i will miss any debating , so will hardly be missed by crump99 not replying.

win win. :t:

• Like 1

Of course he sees the posts! He even mentioned what i was commenting on in the previous post!!!

Cant say i will miss any debating , so will hardly be missed by crump99 not replying.

win win. :t:

For once i will agree with brun after all he still sees all my posts despite the fact im on his ever growing block list :D

win win. :t: (Quote stevebrum in reply to something or other)

Doesn't make much sense out of context but then again rarely does in context. I will miss the cracking one liners and quips though, and to quote Lord Blackadder: "I prostrate myself at the feet of the world's greatest living comedian." :D

Thankfully the action starts today as Panthers tune up for next week's big showdown!

• Like 1

win win. :t: (Quote stevebrum in reply to something or other)

Doesn't make much sense out of context but then again rarely does in context. I will miss the cracking one liners and quips though, and to quote Lord Blackadder: "I prostrate myself at the feet of the world's greatest living comedian." :D

Thankfully the action starts today as Panthers tune up for next week's big showdown!

Make your mind up. If you want to put me on ignore then that is perfect with me.

But has me on ignore and then replies directly to a post. You are indeed a comedy genius.

Well, certainly provides comedic moments, which makes up for lack of valid points. :t:

Swales has said in the paper today that the Panthers have flexibility options for team changes due to them being under the points limit by 0.7

I wonder... :wink:

Swales always stuck and never twisted so if it's down to him then you needn't wonder!