British Speedway Forum

Swedish Play Offs 2012

Great to know that we've already got secured another year's coverage of the Elitserien on Premier Sports here in the UK. Along with many i'm only just recovering from the trauma of having the NFL tv deal settled the day before the opening game!

Ouchee very loud P.A. system i need subtitles. Fortunately, it won't be on during the actual races but not great sound level mixing right now. Hopefully, it's only the pre-meeting.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Hi everyone.

Hope all is well. Ghostwalker will be pleased to hear that Sweden makes the front page of The Wall Street Journal here today with a story about fermented herring called Surstromming. Such is the way of the world :lol: Now on with the racing! which for me will be in Polish today Alan.

Dudek slipping clutch or wrist or concentration? OK i get it Freddie Lindgren comes in as a reserve replacement!

Welcome Alan, all is great with a new 3 year NFL tv deal lol. Hang on, you read and UNDERSTAND the Wall Street Journal, i feel all thick all of a sudden.

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

Hi everyone.

Hope all is well. Ghostwalker will be pleased to hear that Sweden makes the front page of The Wall Street Journal here today with a story about fermented herring called Surstromming. Such is the way of the world :lol: Now on with the racing! which for me will be in Polish today Alan.

English available if you box clever :approve:

It was just mentioned on Swedish broadcast that Harris is the rider with the most bonus points in Elitserien, he's got 18 bonus point.

Aha so they do get paid bonus points. I wonder what percentage of those ppoints were true team riding or just trailing behind his team mate? Hope he does well tonight though and every night.

Heat one what a great start and a well earned true team riding bonus point, alas got squeezed out by Jonsson for the top places.

Well, when it finally got going what a great race to start off with. Brilliant from AJ. :t:

English available if you box clever :approve:

With all due respect to Dave Goddard and our Orange friends in Poland, my favourite coverage is the Canal+ because of the pits views etc. But i'm grateful for anything!

Don't we have a poster on here who is fanatic about MJJ? Will he surface now? NIce ride though.

• Like 1

Did you watch the Danish final in the end ?

no unfortunately. There was no wi -fi available where we were-backward peasants. :lol: Had a good nights kip instead and saw the updates. Doesn't sound like it was unmissable, but hey, it's our sport. I couldn't even watch Reading either-tragedy!

no unfortunately. There was no wi -fi available where we were-backward peasants. :lol: Had a good nights kip instead and saw the updates. Doesn't sound like it was unmissable, but hey, it's our sport. I couldn't even watch Reading either-tragedy!

On again tomorrow morning 7.30 am (uk time) looks as if it`s the last time it`s on-The mighty Royals didn`t have a match at the weekend.

On again tomorrow morning 7.30 am (uk time) looks as if it`s the last time it`s on-The mighty Royals didn`t have a match at the weekend.

So thats why i couldn't find them!! :lol: I was totally in Nascar and NFL territory. Paul would have loved it :t::lol: I spent my time running up and down the steps humming "Rocky" :lol: The "box" for imprtant people won't come up today, but our Polish friends are there as always.

Vastervik a three man team at the moment. Good win by Ljung there. Nice to see the good racing still going on.

They seems to be very little delay between heats. Take note UK promoters now that it's getting even cooler and wetter.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Whilst we enjoy the short intermission :lol: Has anyone on here applied for the team managers job at Coventry ?

http://www.coventrybees.co/news.php?extend.2022

It's commission only though. If they win the playoffs in 2013 you get a free programme with admission for 2014. :drink:

Whilst we enjoy the short intermission :lol: Has anyone on here applied for the team managers job at Coventry ?

http://www.coventryb...php?extend.2022

It's commission only though. If they win the playoffs in 2013 you get a free programme with admission for 2014. :drink:

A question for you Rocky, Does that relegate Blayne Scroggins to the status of that bloke who holds the fan for Nicki Pedersen?