British Speedway Forum

Swedish Play Offs 2012

Slight change of subject-is THJ the only logical choice for the Malilla wild-card ?

After the precedent set last year with the Polish GPs, it seems a little strange that they haven't considered a non swede with them already having 4 full time members of the series.

However, if it has to be a swede I think Linus could be feeling a little hard done by that THJ keeps getting the invites.

After the precedent set last year with the Polish GPs, it seems a little strange that they haven't considered a non swede with them already having 4 full time members of the series.

However, if it has to be a swede I think Linus could be feeling a little hard done by that THJ keeps getting the invites.

Forgot about Linus-maybe it will be MJJ as he rides for Dackarna

nothing on GP website.

I thought I had seen it somewhere...Sportowefakty reported he was the choice last week.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/306288/jonasson-z-dzika-karta-w-malilli

I wonder if he is maybe the Swedish federation choice but IMG are considering someone from another Nation, and that's why it hasn't been announced by them yet.

2 hrs 30 min programme sleep at 5am then :lol:

I get up all the time on Friday night/ Sat morning at 3.30am for New Zealand rugby matches, so this is a doddle.The family think i'm nuts because we have a DVR but i like "the shared live experience" :lol: and i am well aware that i am an eccentric one off!

All the best. Alan.

All-over after the 1st legs ? Should be a cracking final with the best two teams in the league.

It should be over, I cant see how Masarna or Griparna could make a comeback from this.

The meeting itself wasn't that great, a couple of tight heats bu not that much drama.

First bend of heat 14 was pretty sweet though, Zorro made the best start with Antonio almost

side by side. Zorro took Antonio a bit wide to allow PK to head down the inside of the both = 5-1 Smederna.

Antonio then looked to get his revenge in heat 15 where Zorro+PK outgated him.

However Antonio blasted past them on the outside and had a comfortable lead until the last bend.

He suddenly lost speed wand pulled up. A few moments later when his mechanics arrived Antonio was

really really upset with them and start pointing towards the bike. It turned out that his mechanics had forgot

to top up the fuel tank so Antonio had run out of fuel like 15-20m from the finish line.

The provisional line-ups for the first of the two quarter-final second legs have been announced and i've yet to see any news of injuries or other changes. Therefore, i've placed the MiniMax racecard online.

As usual any late team changes will be updated to the racecard tomorrow.

The first leg was of course a 53-37 victory for Dackarna, so a hefty 16 point deficit to be made up by Västervik

MiniMax Racecards - Swedish Play Offs Q-Final 2nd Leg, VÄSTERVIK Vs. DACKARNA

http://speedway.manc.../racecards.html

Edited by manchesterpaul

Will send it out shortly to our subscribers - does anyone know when the line-up for Wednesday's fixture is likely to be released?

(And as you can see I've finally worked out how to change my username!)

It's available already.

http://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/Competition/CompetitionTeamMembers.aspx?CompetitionId=1700

Edited by Ghostwalker

Will send it out shortly to our subscribers - does anyone know when the line-up for Wednesday's fixture is likely to be released?

(And as you can see I've finally worked out how to change my username!)

OMG! 'The Donut is dead........Long live the Dave Goddard' :D

I've added the second semi-final now too, it wasn't available earlier. Obviously it's worth bearing in mind that the Wednesday line-up is at the same stage of declaration as a Sunday one for the regular weekly Tuesday fixtures. As ever worth waiting as long as one can before taking it as gospel.

MiniMax Racecards - Swedish Play Offs Q-Final 2nd Leg, VÄSTERVIK Vs. DACKARNA (Tuesday)

MiniMax Racecards - Swedish Play Offs Q-Final 2nd Leg, INDIANERNA Vs. HAMMARBY (Wednesday)

http://speedway.manc.../racecards.html

Edited by manchesterpaul