British Speedway Forum

Swedish Play Offs 2012

Good for Gollob! Very nice to see.

The only one who should be allowed to live in New Orleans is dear old Fats Domino. In the event of floods Fats floats on the water :lol:

That man has been responsible for triggering many a Tsunami whenever he jumps into the sea off the end of the pier.

Thats not difficult with the price of fuel in the States-you want to try driving over here-they have mortgage application points at petrol stations now :lol:

2.40 pounds a gallon here today, but going up with the hurricane struck refineries all closed.

The start marshall was telling him he was excluded.

Edited by manchesterpaul

NIce looking heat 9 with Holta on two wins too.

8 races and not one pass. The track shape doesn't lend itself to good racing

??? Is Gollob the invisible man he went from third or fourth to win the other race.

Also Heat 9 lived up to it's potential very nice race.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Surprised to see Edberg still on the track. My girlfriend looked queasy (and she's a nurse lol) when Wayne Rooney's gashed to the bone thigh was displayed for all to see on tv, i do fear how she will react if Edberg's leg falls off mid-race.

9 and 10 give us two (much needed) races on the trot :t:

Was i the only one to see Gollob go from at least third to first in another race? Wow Twilight Zone stuff, i watching a meeting in a parallel universe lol.

Don't forget Danish meet tomorrow. 5.30 UK.

Surprised to see Edberg still on the track. My girlfriend looked queasy (and she's a nurse lol) when Wayne Rooney's gashed to the bone thigh was displayed for all to see on tv, i do fear how she will react if Edberg's leg falls off mid-race.

The old farts amongst us (me! :lol: ) will recall Kenny Carter winning the British Final with a bust up leg, and Peter Collins in the World Final-77

Edited by brandonbee48

Don't forget Danish meet tomorrow. 5.30 UK.

Yeah i caught a glance of a headline on a Swedish site saying a good match was expected. I'll have to gen up on who is racing and what is at stake. I'm quite busy tomorrow but hope to catch it, i've missed the last few.

Anyway's are we starting a book or sweepstakes to see what lap Edberg's leg falls off in his next race?