British Speedway Forum

Swedish Play Offs 2012

I am not sure what will happen if Alex is considered not fit to ride. I would guess that the Hammarby's revised lineup

will be rejected meaning no Alex in for Kamil and no R/R for Dennis. But i am far from sure.

Official SVEMO live updates page lists Edberg in the side in place of Kamil B.

Premier Sports on air in ten minutes.

Hi everyone from a still baking hot USA. Absolutely not boasting because it is bloody miserable when you go out into the sweatbucket. And it's been this way since March!. No guilt about staying in to watch the world's number one sport :t::lol: . Alan.

Hi everyone from a still baking hot USA. Absolutely not boasting because it is bloody miserable when you go out into the sweatbucket. And it's been this way since March!. No guilt about staying in to watch the world's number one sport :t::lol: . Alan.

don't complain, when i went to bed at 1am the temperature had dropped to only +6 degrees Celsius.

Wow Edberg lines up!

I demand to see him take his helmet off, it likely an imposter lol

Edited by manchesterpaul

You fortunate you 'up north' Isaac now a Hurricane.

Dackarna are 8p up already.

Iversen what a season he is having.

I would have bet him to win that particular race. My memory not for the first time fails me, is he in the Grand Prix Challenge?

Gollob's next race will be interesting as one suspects he retired then either solely because he's a little banged up, or also because he's seen his team go heavily behind from the start and is thinking if you lot aren't up for it neither am i lol.

EDIT. Three posts went in at the same moment then and R&R has answered my question regarding Iversen.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Gollob an expensive luxury for Hammarby this year - 69 pts in 40 rides.

Dosen't look interested some of the time.

If you`re not moaning about the rain it`s the heat :lol:

Can't stand either. Even the raindrops are scorching! We'll all pay for this heatwave with the crops all ruined. Bread will soon be more expensive than petrol :lol:

Awwww! Miedzinksi's awful start then spoils the clash of the unbeaten titans in heat 8 he's up against Iversen. Then again might likely still be a good race in prospect.