British Speedway Forum

Rye House 2013

Personally, I like the look of this side. Lambert was very poor in his first few outings and you wondered why Len has bothered - wobbly was a good description . He was much improved by the end of the season and produced some exciting racing and impressive scores.... so happy to have him back at reserve.

A big No1 would be the icing on the cake. A 7.2 EL average should open some doors, but who will Len pick ?

My guess, it could be Kim Nilsson who might DU in the EL with Ben Barker at Lakeside.

There are three Elite League Swedes who could fit the bill as new Rye No.1. Kim Nilsson (average - 9.08, age at the start of 2013 season - 23), Daniel Nermark (average - 8.95, age - 35) and Thomas H Jonasson (average - 8.83, age 24).

Out of those three Thomas H is by far the best IMO

With the signing of Leigh Lanham by Ippo and it looking likely that Doolan will go back to Redcar. Who's left for Rye to sign that meets Lens criteria ???

Eddie Kennett ?

Joe Screen ?

Stuart Robson ?

James Grieves ?

Ulrich Oystercard ?

Kauko Niemenen ?

Jason Doyle ?

Charlie Gjedde ?

Olly Allen ?

Clutching at straws now ???

Maybe the return of the American Express :o

Edited by bolly

In this weeks Speedway Star it says in the report on the Kurri Cobras 55 Nepean Mumbies 35 match that in the final team match of the winter season Queenslander Tyson Nelson failed to arrive for the Nepean side.

Lets hope he turns up for the Rockets.

In this weeks Speedway Star it says in the report on the Kurri Cobras 55 Nepean Mumbies 35 match that in the final team match of the winter season Queenslander Tyson Nelson failed to arrive for the Nepean side.

Lets hope he turns up for the Rockets.

Ohhh shock horror what a suprise :rofl:

Maybe Stefan Neilsen at the bottom end of the team as it appears has Chris Louis has written him out of the Ippo team ??

It brings symetry to the reserves ))

Last year Jason and Jason this year Neilsen and Neilsen ?? )))

I was with him playing an online speedway game last night. I should've asked!!

• Like 1

Pretty sure it'll be Lambert at reserve and I reckon Kennett would jump at a chance to come back, would be a great confidence boost for him riding PL.

I think Robert Lambert may be to young to be able to ride this year in the PL, though i agree Ben that it would be good to see Kennett back at Rye if not Robbo would be my choice.