British Speedway Forum

Did I dream that this meeting was moved to 6pm? Sheffield website says 5pm, so now I'm confused (I know it doesn't take much!)

Says 5 in the Speedway Star too . I'm sure we'll stumble across the road in time

It was the ELRC what was moved to 6pm due to Swindon vs Scunthorpe United taking place at 3pm on the same day allowing the local people to go to both.

Line-up with a week to go is now

LINE-UP: Leigh Lanham (Ipswich), Anders Mellgren (Rye House), Nick Morris (Scunthorpe), Jason Doyle (Somerset), Stuart Robson (Newcastle), Seb Alden (Berwick), Richard Hall (Sheffield), Theo Pijper (Edinburgh), Ryan Fisher (Plymouth), Ben Barker (Plymouth), Ulrich Ostergaard (Redcar), Josh Auty (Scunthorpe), Kauko Nieminen (Leicester), Richard Lawson (Workington), Josh Grajczonek (Glasgow), Lasse Bjerre (Leicester).

Edited by Superstar1

It was the ELRC what was moved to 6pm due to Swindon vs Scunthorpe United taking place at 3pm on the same day allowing the local people to go to both.

Some fool told me it was Scunthorpe vs Reading that clashed with the PLRC! (Possibly Spin King...)

This will be my first visit to Sheffield and the plrc.As a neutrel supporter is it a good track for passing and thrilling rides ?

Cheers misteron

When the racing is good, it's very very good, but when it's the 2011 PLRC, it's pure toss!

Surely it can't be as bad as last year. 1 race would be a massive improvement.

This will be my first visit to Sheffield and the plrc.As a neutrel supporter is it a good track for passing and thrilling rides ?

Cheers misteron

The track has the potential to be one of the best in the league, and the facilities at Sheffield are top notch. If you get 16 riders going for it, and the track is well prepared, it could be an absolute corker.

The track has the potential to be one of the best in the league, and the facilities at Sheffield are top notch. If you get 16 riders going for it, and the track is well prepared, it could be an absolute corker.

I like the sound of this and hope Squalls report of the 2011 meeting dont repeat its self !

Still a lot of meetings to run this week hope there are no more injuries or riders pulling out or it will be a 3 horse race between Doyle, Fisher. and Barker..

And Morris, Bjerre, Auty, Ostergaard..........