British Speedway Forum

Glasgow Tigers V Ipswich Witches Pl Sun 19th August 2012 @4pm

Would you like to explain your comment 'tommy no hope' !! Clearly you don't know very much at all !!

Certainly just look at the points column, how many points did he get oh yes "0" so perhaps I know more than you give me credit for but who cares I dont if you agree or not :lol:

Funny how Chris never mentioned that about James !! And also the fact Edinburgh called and asked TF to ride at Newcastle , so clearly people who actually matter within the sport of speedway think of the young lad who has only been riding for a short time ahead of others who have been riding many years speaks volumes . Thanks to the true Ipswich fans who have informed us about you.

The bigger question is, was he our best option? I take it Taylor will be at reserve next month? Good luck to Glasgow in finding a cash injection.

Well there you go baldyman was he or just the cheap option as I suspect. Yes Taylor could well be at reserve next month but who will be at no1 my guess Rohan or even Morten just goes to show how weak the Witches are without genuine heatleaders. Also I give my best wishes to Glasgow in their fight to survive but what went wrong?