British Speedway Forum

World Cup Final 14th July

From Dakarna website. Looks good to go!

TEAM WORLD CUP FINAL TODAY!

Today it's time for Team World Cup final at G & B Arena in Målilla.

Many wonder about the weather, but according to all forecasts, there will be no danger to the race tonight.

We welcomes all, ticket sales and party area is now opening at 14.00

But that looks like it was posted before 14:00 and according toa lot of people it hammered down at 14:15 :D :D :D

Phil rising was there at 2.15 look at the top of the page and it had just stopped and brighting up ;)

;)

I don't believe everything i am told by Phil....after all he did say the Danes would be dropping all experienced riders except Nicki,despite the Danish manager saying otherwise....and as we have seen Niels has been in all Danish teams :P

;)

I don't believe everything i am told by Phil....after all he did say the Danes would be dropping all experienced riders except Nicki,despite the Danish manager saying otherwise....and as we have seen Niels has been in all Danish teams :P

I do suspect that he's better-informed than you are.

Sometimes what you know and what you have to say can be very different.

I do suspect that he's better-informed than you are.

Sometimes what you know and what you have to say can be very different.

Actually if you and pirateandi look i think Phil says the rain stopped at 14:45,not 14:15 ;)

Ok guess no apology as you are eating humble pie....no probs.On with the meeting we hope with no rain problems

Edited by iris123

This is a disgraceful commentary by Pearson and Tatum. It is repetitive to the point of total boredom. The ONLY things they are discussing are the delays and the virtual certainty that it will not proceed beyond heat 12.

I should think that any casual viewers will have switched off by now, thanks to their depressing commentary.

Sky should sack the pair of them, they are doing the sport no favours at all

• Like 2

There has been criticism of the SGP moving away from a packed small stadium such as Malilla in favour of a cavernous 70% empty stadium in a big city. However, this is one meeting where covering for the spectators would have attracted a larger crowd.

Just got home in time for this meeting so was glad to see it has at least started, Talking of starting i don't think Nicki Pedersen did anything wrong to trigger a restart in his heat. Sweden having a shocking start.

Anyone got a real-time radar link handy? I do have several links somewhere to Swedish weather radar but trying to cook some food at the same time so can't be fussed digging them out.

Don't particularly agree with Pearson stating that Sweden are right back in it after the Joker, seven and six points behind the leading two still. Fingers crossed they get their motors more tuned into the track in the next round of races.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Jonassson 0, 0, 3 = tuned bike in or swapped it? If his team mates can follow suit Sweden will be back in the meeting for sure.

Why is Tatum just shouting random words in no specific order?

Brilliant! Completely incoherent at times, thought Ward was Watt after correcting himself at the start of the race.

Also what its Nigels fascination with the magical 12th heat, we've been having it for weeks now.

Hope not putting the mockers on it weather wise but starting to get lots of drama and incidents in the races now.