British Speedway Forum

Shamek To Poole

Lol love these rants. Can see the blood vessels pumping on his temples.

And guess what? Poole are totally within the rules to do this. As Peterborough just did last week. You going to moan about them?

Poole within the rules ? Are you sure about this ? Does Matt know ? He'll want to know what went wrong if they are, so he can make sure it doesn't happen again. :wink:

Well given that it might be Poole he's riding for, I'd have thought it was a given that he'd be riding a 750cc engine, with no silencer, and only having to complete 3 laps! ;)

Be careful. Many a true word etc, etc, :approve:

But surely it depends on whether Pawlicki rides with a legal engine or the one he had last year(allegedly) ? :P

Poole within the rules ? Are you sure about this ? Does Matt know ? He'll want to know what went wrong if they are, so he can make sure it doesn't happen again. :wink:

Be careful. Many a true word etc, etc, :approve:

You are keen on having a dig at Pawlicki, why is it?

During the Lakeside silencer gate you were full of insinuations that Pawlicki was guilty judging by the look on his face etc yet it turned out that you were pretty wide of the mark.

• Like 3

During the Lakeside silencer gate you were full of insinuations that Pawlicki was guilty judging by the look on his face etc yet it turned out that you were pretty wide of the mark.

Ahhhh, such wonderful memories of Custer "In the Know" Mouse and his "Pawlicki looked guilty/turned pale/silencer looked dodgy" analysis....

Quickly changed to "his silencer/bike must have been removed"....

I saw another thread, continually have a go and KKS. I never have seen anything from his as creative as Custer Mouse's tales from last year.

Not only were his comments incorrect, Pawlicki's silencer was tested.

Can't believe he'd want to keep reminding us of his lack of credibility.

Pawlicki is a quality 9 point rider and future World Champion. I suspect him and his brother will score more GP points than Darcy Ward over their careers. Instead of getting threads praising his talents from Speedway Star personnel, Pawlicki gets muck thrown at him regarding his professional on track performances by keyboard warriors.

ONLY in "British" Speedway, maybe it is because he is "foreign" - scary times........(*) :lol:

(*) of course, it was a Brit that got caught cheating, and the riders that are praised and promoted beyond their abilities on/off track tend to be Australian.

Don't take my remarks on this type of thread too seriously Sir Jas, nobody else does (well not many anyway). As for last years posts, now history anyway read what I said and not what SCB said I said. Its just that a few really funny things were said at the time that still make me chuckle even now. I could put them on here but I can't. if I see you at LS or Cov i'll tell you. Plus I know whenever I mention Poor Lickey now I'll always get a bite from SCB (metorphorically speaking of course).. Don't mention the war.

Ahhhh, such wonderful memories of Custer "In the Know" Mouse and his "Pawlicki looked guilty/turned pale/silencer looked dodgy" analysis....

Quickly changed to "his silencer/bike must have been removed"....

I saw another thread, continually have a go and KKS. I never have seen anything from his as creative as Custer Mouse's tales from last year.

Not only were his comments incorrect, Pawlicki's silencer was tested.

Can't believe he'd want to keep reminding us of his lack of credibility.

Pawlicki is a quality 9 point rider and future World Champion. I suspect him and his brother will score more GP points than Darcy Ward over their careers. Instead of getting threads praising his talents from Speedway Star personnel, Pawlicki gets muck thrown at him regarding his professional on track performances by keyboard warriors.

ONLY in "British" Speedway, maybe it is because he is "foreign" - scary times........(*) :lol:

(*) of course, it was a Brit that got caught cheating, and the riders that are praised and promoted beyond their abilities on/off track tend to be Australian.

1. Parsgraph 1 is incorrect.

2. Show me a link to any of the so called posts where I have "continually" (to use your words) had a go at KKS. As far as i can recall I don't think i have EVER even responded to a KKS post (usually leave that to stevebrum.). I did make TWO posts in response to DStapleton (presumably A.K.A KKS ) in a knockabout discussion on his incorrect use of "must of" instead of "must have" which a couple of posters indicated as "likes" and a couple more developed the thought with posts of their own so look at the context. Two posts is hardly "continually" having a go in the three years or so he has been on the forum. Do try to get your facts straight.

3.According to published reports Pawlicki's silencer was not tested fully. Kennet's silencer was tested first and found to be illegal.That was enough to have his points deducted and give Lakeside the win.There was no point and nothing to be gained by opening up Pawlicki and Fishers silencer which would have cost more money if they had not been found to be illegal. if you doubt this speak to Dave King who did the tests before you start guessing. There is therefore a presumption that Pawlicki is innocent and he was not proven guilty but the silencer was not opened up.

4Whether he is a 9 point rider and future world champion remains to be seen. I don't have a crystal ball.

5. Chill out.

I thought every rider wanted to ride for Poole? Obviously not! Ain't it grand! KL are winning so far, and it seems all too easy!

You gotta laugh.

Poole, we all wanna ride there :D

2. Show me a link to any of the so called posts where I have "continually" (to use your words) had a go at KKS. As far as i can recall I don't think i have EVER even responded to a KKS post (usually leave that to stevebrum.). I did make TWO posts in response to DStapleton (presumably A.K.A KKS )

So you have responded to a KKS et al post then.

You might have missed it but there are MANY posters responding to the KKS one. Its called having a laugh. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Whilst it is funny that all these riders are turning down Poole it really shows that if the team that usually have a queue of riders lined up to ride for them can't do it, what chance have the rest got.

The Elite League is so far behind Poland & Sweden it's scarey.

• Like 1