British Speedway Forum

Shamek To Poole

I've missed Starman :rofl:

You didn't say what i wanted and expected you to say!! :D

Have to agree. I have a good laugh at kks. I get bored at posts in relation to stats and figures. Each to their own I suppose. Some people preach about putting other posters on ignore, yet they are quick to respond to others in much the same way on a regular basis! I find kks a giggle. Often comes out with some facts that prove he is pretty knowledgeable but then comes out with hilarious classics! All in all its good fun.

• Like 4

Have to agree. I have a good laugh at kks. I get bored at posts in relation to stats and figures. Each to their own I suppose. Some people preach about putting other posters on ignore, yet they are quick to respond to others in much the same way on a regular basis! I find kks a giggle. Often comes out with some facts that prove he is pretty knowledgeable but then comes out with hilarious classics! All in all its good fun.

Never, ever disrespect his ONION !!

• Like 1

Ruuds name is what I am hearing

I do hope so :rofl: :rofl:

Replace one Swindon asset with another to increase their averages - not that either of them will ever ride here again (or did we sell him on already?)

Edited by Steve0

I do hope so :rofl: :rofl:

Replace one Swindon asset with another to increase their averages - not that either of them will ever ride here again (or did we sell him on already?)

Or Pavlic. It matters not where Poole are concerned :rofl:

So after all the hype linking such riders as Pawlicki, Sullivan, Lindback, Kasprzak, Protesiewicz and Zetterstrom among others, we are now approaching the bottom of the barrel with Ruud.

If he turns them down, we might well be in Sowka territory. :D

What average would Stan Bear come in on?

The irony is that Mrockza turned down Poole as he was really angry at the way Poole treated him.

The lad Mrockza looks talented, Saw him at EOES and his riding style is similar to Gollob.

Stop making things up. He didn't turn down Poole at all as he was not offered a berth.