British Speedway Forum

PL Fours, Peterborough, 15/07

I hear the crowd cheered when somerset went out why is this? are we not liked by anyone then?or because we were one of the fancied teams,hope the devils win now.

Don't be so paranoid Cat2. I'm sure the cheer for Somerset going out was mainly from the large contingent of Leicester fans, whose team luckily got the nod over the Rebels due to some stupid countback rule! Why not just have a run off between top riders to seperate them??

Very enjoyable afternoon of racing and well done to the promotion for getting this meeting on considering the rain we had in the week. Berwick deserved winners and a good performance from Leicester. It was the Leicester fans cheering when it was announced that they were through...nothing sinister.

Well done the Bandits, might just shut up the wingers. But I doubt it, everybody had them!!!

what wingers,John Barnes and Chris Waddle perchance?
  • Like 2

I hear the crowd cheered when somerset went out why is this? are we not liked by anyone then?or because we were one of the fancied teams,hope the devils win now.

Could've been the fans of the teams that went through cheering. What's wrong with that?

Enjoyable meeting and some good racing. It was great being amongst the Bandits fans. Noisy from start to finish. Well done to them, the riders and promotion.

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1

Wow, what a fantastic final race of the afternoon, simply impossible to better.

Congratulations to all involved at Berwick, it would have been a travesty of justice had you not won, as you were by far the best team on show.

Well done too to Christian Henry who was superb for Newcastle.

Very good afternoon all round apart from the presenter who gabbled on so quickly, it was difficult to know what he was rabbiting on about, but at least Edwin was audible.

• Like 1

Just got in , I have to say I`m disappointed that the Rebels didn`t get into the final. Sorry that`s a poor performance.I very rarely criticise the team but we should have at least qualified for the final, Bish needs to give the boys a gee up after this imo, or a promising season will end up in the skip.

Just got in , I have to say I`m disappointed that the Rebels didn`t get into the final. Sorry that`s a poor performance.I very rarely criticise the team but we should have at least qualified for the final, Bish needs to give the boys a gee up after this imo, or a promising season will end up in the skip.

Understand where your coming from Cliff but the lads have not had a lot of track time of late like some other teams but we could have done with a meeting on friday just to sharpen them up, lets see what we can do in the pairs in august