British Speedway Forum

A Happy Christmas Wherever You Are

To all the supporters of this greatest of all sports who post on this "friendly" international section, i would like to wish you all everything you would wish for yourselves and loved ones and good health and happiness for the upcoming year.

Fondest Wishes. Alan.

To all the supporters of this greatest of all sports who post on this "friendly" international section, i would like to wish you all everything you would wish for yourselves and loved ones and good health and happiness for the upcoming year.

Fondest Wishes. Alan.

Happy christmas to my international "brother "have a great christmas in wet Pennsylvania(well it always seems to be raining when you post !)

Happy christmas to my international "brother "have a great christmas in wet Pennsylvania(well it always seems to be raining when you post !)

Sometimes i think we get more rain here than Manchester! You don't tan here, you rust.

Though today is a bright sunny, chilly day. It's January and February when the snow relentlessly falls that i pine for rain.

All the very best my friend, and roll on "Polski Sundays". Alan.

Sometimes i think we get more rain here than Manchester! You don't tan here, you rust.

Though today is a bright sunny, chilly day. It's January and February when the snow relentlessly falls that i pine for rain.

All the very best my friend, and roll on "Polski Sundays". Alan.

You`re thinking of those Swedish forests again !!

You`re thinking of those Swedish forests again !!

Which leads conveniently to a special thanks to our Swedish friends "Ghostwalker" and "Anders" and the hugely enjoyable Tuesdays and Thursdays amongst the tall pines.

"God Jul and (Och) Ett Gott Nytt År".

Go Smederna :lol: Alan.

Happy New Year to one and all from Brighton Beach in Adelaide on this very warm 38 degree day. Just watching the fireworks from the Jetty with the beach alive with party revellers wearing fluro coloured necklaces, bracelets, head gear, in shorts, tees and thongs, to lighten the festivities. No doubt a very different New Years in Europe.