British Speedway Forum

Plymouth 2012

So what's Bowden planning? No Wells which would suggest no 3 pointer :s I can't see where he's going tbh :s

Wells and Franchetti would fit!

Other options could be Sweetman, Sitera, Smart, Kristiansen for the main body slot whilst there are a whole load of options at reserve. As I've said on the Devils forum we have a chance to be a competitive side next year with this Ashworth signing, but that could all be ruined by the final 2 if they aren't the right riders.

Ashworth going to the St. Boniface Arena, very good signing. He should of moved from Owlerton 3 years ago.

Should make him an overall better rider, and will take the pressure off Barker.

You could fit Linus Eklof and Franchetti. Eklof in his short spell at the end of season at Berwick, proved that.

Cannot understand the Werner signing, i can remember him guesting for us at Mildenhall in 2008 and he was woeful then.

Best things Devils fans can hope is that he decides against his latest comeback.

Wells and Franchetti would fit!

Other options could be Sweetman, Sitera, Smart, Kristiansen for the main body slot whilst there are a whole load of options at reserve. As I've said on the Devils forum we have a chance to be a competitive side next year with this Ashworth signing, but that could all be ruined by the final 2 if they aren't the right riders.

I thought Sweetman too - worth a punt on 5.48.

You could fit Jerran Hart in, too :o:D

The sadness of it is that would be a useful outfit if Werner was not there.

aussies come in on a 5

some come in on a 6 and others come in on a 7 depending where there from and also what leval thy have rode in the past

Wells is a Yank. The 6 came from his assessed 3 point EL average doubled, as it was higher than the WP average he would need.

There must be other examples of riders dropping down on assessed averages. It was put in after the Brian Yarrow/Tomasz Piszcz fiasco.

Wells is a Yank. The 6 came from his assessed 3 point EL average doubled, as it was higher than the WP average he would need.

There must be other examples of riders dropping down on assessed averages. It was put in after the Brian Yarrow/Tomasz Piszcz fiasco.

Wells is a new zealander but rides on an AMA licence.

Wells is a new zealander but rides on an AMA licence.

I know, but for average purposes he came over as an American. Hence I was trying to point out that, surely, Sitera would start on a 7, and not lower...

were berwick not speaking so stitera last year at some point screm?

May well have done,Sitera seems to have struggled in the EL,so a move to a PL team might just do the trick.I remember seeing him doing a couple of Open meetings before he raced over here full-time,looked very impressive.The only problem in him coming to Berwick would be Continental meetings at the week-end.