British Speedway Forum

Rye House 2012

Ben91

TBF, If I had heard that Mike Bowden had tried to replace me with Leigh Lanham I'd have told him where to shove his team place too.

the story going round was boxall didnt have transport so lanham was offered a team spot which seems fair enough as a rider with no van aint much use really but who knows if thats true or not

the story going round was boxall didnt have transport so lanham was offered a team spot which seems fair enough as a rider with no van aint much use really but who knows if thats true or not

Althought it does sound very much like the usual Boxall. When was the last time that he owned his own bikes.

• Like 1

So Steve Boxall gets " released " from his contract at Plymouth just as Jordan Frampton is out with injury hmmmmmmm i wonder where Mr Boxall is going to end up :rolleyes:

I was just thinking the same thing myself. :lol:

What about Mr Werner he might slot into the team at the right price, sorry I mean average :rolleyes:

So Steve Boxall gets " released " from his contract at Plymouth just as Jordan Frampton is out with injury hmmmmmmm i wonder where Mr Boxall is going to end up :rolleyes:

Silver could easily have started with Boxall but didn't so no logic in your thinking. He may well end up there but not as some sort of plan. But then again i suppose that 3 injuries are Len's fault

I was just thinking the same thing myself. :lol:

What about Mr Werner he might slot into the team at the right price, sorry I mean average :rolleyes:

Highly amusing. Personally i can see nothing funny about problems arising at a club due to riders being injured but there you go takes all sorts i suppose. Perhaps another rider may get injured at Plymouth on Friday or at Rye on saturday to give you a bit more material eh?

If the injury streak continues like this then Len will probably use the raiders on saturday to save money.

Seems like you are enjoying the injuries to Rye. But keep the jokes coming they are real big belly laughs

Edited by westhamboy66
  • Like 1

ive been going to speedway since 1974 and cant remember so much bad luck befalling a team two weeks into a season. We lose our top two, bunyan is injured and Nelson has no visa.

With poor Neath its the easier decision as he needs replacing but do you go with r/r for frampton?That would depend on having enough quality riders to fill the gap. There is nt anywhere near enough at the moment especially away from homeI know it sounds sad but we have to re declare a new seven with an out and out number 1 with lanham anor nelson bowen bunyan and garrity.

ive been going to speedway since 1974 and cant remember so much bad luck befalling a team two weeks into a season. We lose our top two, bunyan is injured and Nelson has no visa.

With poor Neath its the easier decision as he needs replacing but do you go with r/r for frampton?That would depend on having enough quality riders to fill the gap. There is nt anywhere near enough at the moment especially away from homeI know it sounds sad but we have to re declare a new seven with an out and out number 1 with lanham anor nelson bowen bunyan and garrity.

Ricky Kling guests for Rye House in their match at Plymouth, whilst Josh Autey returns for the home fixture against Sheffield. RR for Jordan in both matches whilst Ben replaces Jason Bunyan. Full report:

http://www.ryehouse.co/default.aspx

It says on the Rye website that Len is negotiating with a replacement for Chris Neath. My bet is that he will be signing our old favourite. But maybe he is checking the the signing will not claim a testimonial for his 10 years unbroken service with the club.

Welcome back Rider Replacement. :rofl:

On a more serious note. I wouldn't be suprised to see Rob Mear back at Rye :o

Silver could easily have started with Boxall but didn't so no logic in your thinking. He may well end up there but not as some sort of plan. But then again i suppose that 3 injuries are Len's fault

Highly amusing. Personally i can see nothing funny about problems arising at a club due to riders being injured but there you go takes all sorts i suppose. Perhaps another rider may get injured at Plymouth on Friday or at Rye on saturday to give you a bit more material eh?

Seems like you are enjoying the injuries to Rye. But keep the jokes coming they are real big belly laughs

Wow who s**t in your road ???????

I agree with you there is nothing at all funny about riders getting injured, but a bit of humour now and again gives some people a smile (but not you obviously). Sorry if my posting offended you but it gave me a smile as I typed it ;)

Edited by tonyd

It says on the Rye website that Len is negotiating with a replacement for Chris Neath. My bet is that he will be signing our old favourite. But maybe he is checking the the signing will not claim a testimonial for his 10 years unbroken service with the club.

Welcome back Rider Replacement. :rofl:

On a more serious note. I wouldn't be suprised to see Rob Mear back at Rye :o

Since Rob Mear is riding full time for Lakeside and they already have two DU pairings in their line-up, I think it highly unlikely.

If Linus wasn't on such a high average and have fixtures in Poland and Sweden then he would be a good replacement :)

What average would Jesper B Monberg be?

Two high and unavailable. Just as Lakeside, Peterborough already have two DU pairings and he ain't one of them.

It says on the Rye website that Len is negotiating with a replacement for Chris Neath. My bet is that he will be signing our old favourite.

And who might that be?

There are not many options in reality. He could see out the majority or all of the season using guests but hardly ideal. Of the riders available, only two spring to mind. One is Charlie Gjedde but his average is slightly too high if he is able to retain Leigh so someone would have to make way. Would Len be prepared to sack Richie Hawkins in order that he could be accomodated. Alternatively, he might negotiate with Ipswich to retain Leigh when Nelson returns. This could be difficult with his being an Ipswich asset and living just down the road from Foxhall Heath. Leigh could never get on with the old Foxhall circuit but finds the current shape more to his liking. Also, Ipswich have enough points in their locker to bring him in without having to re-declare. They, then, only have to use RR for Taylor Poole who, by the sounds of things, will not be out for very long.

Tocha cant we get gjedde and lanham and replace hawkins with nelson?

Only if a second team change was made which would mean replacing Luke or one of the two Jasons then bring Ben into the side.