British Speedway Forum

Rye House 2012

Ben91

Not one of Lanhams greatest fans, always though him as a gating tart, but happy to see him in Rockets colours until nelson sorts himself out... Good news for both parties as he'll be in the shop window for when a team place becomes available.

Glad to see some positive moves by Len, always admired LL and he showed a lot of riders how to ride Rye last year. Agree with a lot of the above posts, and yes would be good to see him as a permanent signing - but doubt it.

How does our points spread look now ?

Nice to see Leigh fixed up ,even if only temporary,Rye have one of the best team men in their line up now,with a bit of luck they will soon see the benefits of keeping him in the team ,rather than letting him go as they did with Doyle.Can only make Rye a stronger team ,I say with no Wasps to support,good luck to both rye and Leigh.

Keep Lanham and drop Richie when Nelson comes back.

I reckon that Leigh is a rider who has been on Len's shopping list for years but, until now, the oppotunity has not arisen. It should keep Ritchie on his toes though.

Rockets at practice today, thur inc,, Lanham,,,Bowen,,,Frampton and Garrity,,,, all went well ,although Garrity had a couple of falls ,,one of which looked nasty and he was lucky to escape injury.. Tai Woffinden also had a good work out obviously means business in the forth coming challenge with Peterborough,,,,,Tomorrow friday is Press and Practice 11am., when all the ROCKETS and RAIDERS should be in attendence

Edited by waco

Rockets at practice today, thur inc,, Lanham,,,Bowen,,,Frampton and Garrity,,,, all went well ,although Garrity had a couple of falls ,,one of which looked nasty and he was lucky to escape injury.. Tai Woffinden also had a good work out obviously means business in the forth coming challenge with Peterborough,,,,,Tomorrow friday is Press and Practice 11am., when all the ROCKETS and RAIDERS should be in attendence

Unfortunately a prior engagement means I'm missing my first p & p for years,,, enjoy everyone, see you at Ipswich next Thursday

Further to my many assurances that come rain or shine I will still attend Rye House every Saturday despite the team or the opposition.

I have now heard of the earth shattering news which might change my whole life :o

NO DRAUGHT BEER AT THE STADIUM, CANS ONLY :mad:

Will have to think long and hard now about if I can spend my night out drinking tinnies (((

Further to my many assurances that come rain or shine I will still attend Rye House every Saturday despite the team or the opposition.

I have now heard of the earth shattering news which might change my whole life :o

NO DRAUGHT BEER AT THE STADIUM, CANS ONLY :mad:

Will have to think long and hard now about if I can spend my night out drinking tinnies (((

Unless they served real ale, what's the difference?

Unless they served real ale, what's the difference?

Spot on Dave. The draught beer at Rye House was never anything special, I would have thought tins may even be an improvement!!

From memory though the pub outside the stadium did a more than acceptable pint of Abbot Ale plus the Fulers London Pride was a pleasant enough brew.

Just take your own Heineken Keg, pick one up for about £13, gives you roughly 9 pints which works out around £1.44 each.

On a P+P related note, what did Jason Garrity have on his head today? It looked like he'd been given a day off from his fruit and veg stall to ride, he's bloody exciting to watch though.

Edited by RocketBen1