British Speedway Forum

Rye House 2012

Ben91

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Or to paraphrase Urge Overkill: "Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon"

Cue Dick Dale.........

• 2 weeks later...

Rye House press release prices in 2012

Rye House can confirm its admission charges for the new campaign, and it’s positive news in that regard. First off, Rockets’ normal fixtures will see no pricing change from 2011, with Adults remaining at £16, Seniors at £14, Children (12-16) at £5 and Children U-12 FREE. The match programme will be £2.

The Raiders’ standard National League fixtures, meanwhile, will see a REDUCTION from 2011 Hackney prices for all Adults at £10, Children (12-16) remaining at £5 and Children U-12 again FREE. The race card will be £1.

The final piece of good news is that double header (Premier League/National League) events will be priced as per Premier League level matches, ie there will be no additional admission charge for the Raiders element, with only an increase in the match programme to £3 being implemented to help offset the additional costs of staging these meetings.

I cannot believe they are now charging £3 for easily the worst programme in the league,it`s the one track I go to that I refuse to buy.

They're not. It's two squid. Three if its a double header

Good news about the double header admission prices, but still no family ticket, which is disappointing... £32 for four of us to get into Newport today, fantastic value for money!

I need to read posts better,still won`t be buying the prog though,it`s awful.I`ve noticed a lot of the local fans bring their own scorecard rather than puchase the prog.

Cant believe the Rye management haven't cottoned on to the Redcar managements brainwave. In an effort to stop fans printing their own scorecards they now issue the teams in the local paper in alphabetical order rather than riding order. They didnt think that fans would just print them with the numbers 1 - 7 instead of names :rofl:

Cant believe the Rye management haven't cottoned on to the Redcar managements brainwave. In an effort to stop fans printing their own scorecards they now issue the teams in the local paper in alphabetical order rather than riding order. They didnt think that fans would just print them with the numbers 1 - 7 instead of names :rofl:

I have about 500 blank programmes at home, I printed them with my left over print credits at Uni. I can just write the 14 named in on the left one time and my programme is ready to fill in. Mind you, I have not filled in a programme for 5 years now! The only time it's an issue is while watching GPs.

A lot of programmes are always subject to change on the night anyway, so you just make adjustments on the night if you print the scorecard with names on it.

Even if so, surely fans are savvy enough to look at the riding orders of the teams over their last few meeting, unless the averages have just changed, then the order is likely to stay the same.

Great for Nelson but if he gets injured for Birmingham who will Rye get to replace him probably use R/R as he will be three or four and with Bunyan doubling up as well we will struggle to replace both if they both get injured at the same time

Bunyan has developed a bit of a reputation for injuries of late,if he stays fit he could be a matchwinner.Nelson is a bit wild so the above could happen.......tricky.