British Speedway Forum

Gp In Auckland 2012

Yep!

The time of the Aussie meetings (in UK time) is just about ok and it would have been great if this GP could have had a similar start time but restrictions are restrictions and there is nothing that can be done with that for very understandable reasons.

You never know, I could still be watching it if it falls on one of my all nighters for study, or on one of my "I can't blooming sleep" nights.

Or that you realise you may get to see me in the crowd lol :lol:

At 4am, I think I will be having problems seeing the bikes on the track let alone people in the stadium! :rofl:

But, if I am up for it, I will have a go at spotting you.....can you lend me some matchsticks please?

Seeing that you claim to be "The Know" you do not know much considering all three of those rriders have raced in this country in the last decade and at least two of which have raced here since you joined this forum.

the reason being i only watch sgp or elite meetings. same as i dont watch F2 or division 2 football. these riders would not be in the gp as they are not of a high enough standard.

Back on topic.... got my tickets book :) and I know 2 others already that have booked theirs for the trip up from Christchurch... by getting in before January only $45nz.... seems good value to me... I can't wait..... :cheers:

Ditto, Hammer! Looks like it's General Admission only so there'll be a bit of a scramble for good possies I'd expect - here's where my years of experience as a front-row forward will come in handy. :cheers: