British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2012

Very nice looking team.

They might be nice looking :blink: , but are they gonna win fock all at Foxhall ;)

Risager and Doolan are massive let-downs.

They might be nice looking :blink: , but are they gonna win fock all at Foxhall ;)

Risager and Doolan are massive let-downs.

Another balanced, sophisticated, and profound contribution, from the master of cognitive analysis!!!!

Of course his top half finish in The PLRC was probably no more than a fluke, and should rightly be discounted

More importantly, young Masters win has seriously increased his stock value, and The Promotion may have dig pretty deep into their pockets to secure his services.

Edited by Mr Snackette

Another balanced, sophisticated, and profound contribution, from the master of cognitive analysis!!!!

Of course his top half finish in The PLRC was probably no more than a fluke, and should rightly be discounted

More importantly, young Masters win has seriously increased his stock value, and The Promotion may have dig pretty deep into their pockets to secure his services.

Doubt he would go to Ipswich, well if he does I'd be surprised, no disrespect to your club on my part I might add.

Riders based a distance from their home track is nothing unusual.

Leigh Lanham travels from Ipswich to Newport.....Lol Hare used to travel Ipswich to Edinburgh and then Exeter........and there are countless others.

As CS mentioned, he could always move, which I understand is part of the reason for seeking out Ipswich, as he does have some connections in East Anglia. I think more of a concern to Ipswich is if the Deadbeets join us in the PL next season, then he could be on his way to join them. Mind you if he did, he would soon become Norfolk 'n Good!!!!!!!

Edited by Mr Snackette

Riders based a distance from their home track is nothing unusual.

Leigh Lanham travels from Ipswich to Newport.....Lol Hare used to travel Ipswich to Edinburgh and then Exeter........and there are countless others.

As CS mentioned, he could always move, which I understand is part of the reason for seeking out Ipswich, as he does have some connections in East Anglia. I think more of a concern to Ipswich is if the Deadbeets join us in the PL next season, then he could be on his way to join them. Mind you if he did, he would soon become Norfolk 'n Good!!!!!!!

From what I gather, he'd rather stay at a track which is close to his base in Taunton.

Have had to think about this one, my dream team would be

1 Sam Masters

2 Taylor Poole

3 Kozza Smith

4 Nick Morris

5 Lasse Bjerre

6 Simon Lambert/Kyle Howarth/perhaps even Morten Risager

7 Cameron Heeps

My expected 2012 witches would be

1 Kevin Doolan

2 Morten Risager

3 Taylor Poole

4 Nick Morris

5 Kozza Smith

6 Chris MIlls

7 Jerran Hart & Cameron Heeps D/Up

8 Joe Jacobs

Matt T has been a breath of fresh air and is extremely popular at Foxhall with his entertaining racing style. It will be a big shame if racing commitments elsewhere ruled him out because I'm sure most would like to see him return. For me he would need to put the Witches first and I'm not sure that would happen.

Matt T has been a breath of fresh air and is extremely popular at Foxhall with his entertaining racing style. It will be a big shame if racing commitments elsewhere ruled him out because I'm sure most would like to see him return. For me he would need to put the Witches first and I'm not sure that would happen.

Yes it's a great pity that he places his Long track / Grass track commitments as his first priority, as I too would love to see him back. However with the number of weekends he would miss as result, really would make his signing impractical.

Now if only we could operate a squad system!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

On radio Suffolk yesterday, Stephen Foster put it to Chris Louis that by the time Cameron Heeps takes to the tapes for the 16 lapper, he'll be 16 and can officially sign a club contract for a club.

Louis replied that he's invested a lot of time and money in to the lad and that he's been a regular at Foxhall on Thursday nights and is very settled, and the club expect good news on the contract front shortly.

On radio Suffolk yesterday, Stephen Foster put it to Chris Louis that by the time Cameron Heeps takes to the tapes for the 16 lapper, he'll be 16 and can officially sign a club contract for a club.

Louis replied that he's invested a lot of time and money in to the lad and that he's been a regular at Foxhall on Thursday nights and is very settled, and the club expect good news on the contract front shortly.

For people who missed it, here it is:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/p00ksnwp

go to 1.36.40