British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2012

what about this team for the Witches 2012?

1. Kevin Doolan 7,36

2. Morten Risager 6,26

3. Matt Tres 6,87

4. Nick Morris 5,99

5. Lasse Bjerre 7,27

6. Rohan Tungate 5,00

7. Cameron Heeps 3,00

total: 41,75

Kevin and Lasse has finally started to look strong in heats 13 and 15 in the last few weeks, Morten is getting back to where he was getting just before his injury, and rode brilliantly at the fours.

One of the reasons for dropping down to the Premier League was to rebuild the club, and the asset base, and this team would actually have 4 (non polish) assets in the team.

Unfortunately it means no Taylor, but I would rather have Nick Morris in the team than Taylor, and Matt is more exiting to watch than Taylor.

Still got 0,75 to play with so even if the averages change a little bit, it should be possible to fit this team in under 42,5.

Can't see rohan riding for us but I wouldn't mind seeing him. I would move doolan away from 1 as soon as poss to have a Lasse and Morris heat 13 and 15 I still think doolan is a let down against the better visiting top riders and on away tracks. But as a whole team its very good. Have feeling Taylor will be in the team next season though. Although if has had a good season I really did expect him to have improve more than he has. If really does need to kick on next season if he is ever going to a top rider.

Can't see rohan riding for us but I wouldn't mind seeing him. I would move doolan away from 1 as soon as poss to have a Lasse and Morris heat 13 and 15 I still think doolan is a let down against the better visiting top riders and on away tracks. But as a whole team its very good. Have feeling Taylor will be in the team next season though. Although if has had a good season I really did expect him to have improve more than he has. If really does need to kick on next season if he is ever going to a top rider.

I agree......Tungate is nailed on for Redcar, Hart will be good value at reserve. Doolan is no longer No.1 material. Bjerre and Morris would be excellent in 13 & 15 home and away.

I agree......Tungate is nailed on for Redcar, Hart will be good value at reserve. Doolan is no longer No.1 material. Bjerre and Morris would be excellent in 13 & 15 home and away.

We all hope so, to be honest Tungate would fit in nicely at Redcar, although with Roynon on board he would have to start at no 2, but he seems more than capable of doing that.

Edited by RedcarRacer

Ipswich journo Mike Bacon produces a wacky blog every so often, and the latest is no exception:

http://tinyurl.com/3bel2p3

Another poor effort, I really don't know why he tries so hard to be "random" - his tweets are very good for inside info, the whole "wacky" thing he does smacks of trying to hard to be noticed imo