British Speedway Forum

Free Scandinavian Grand Prix Racecards - Malilla

Kicking off the customary racecard/scorecard/scoresheet SGP thread.

Available in the afternoon following the draw (Friday) are the TWO different versions of the MiniMax Racecard.

You can directly download them from the top of the following page.

MiniMax Racecard 2011 SCANDINAVIAN Grand Prix Racecard

Basic Version MiniMax Racecard 2011 SCANDINAVIAN Grand Prix Racecard

OK put them online so AVAILABLE as of NOW!

MiniMax Racecard 2011 SCANDINAVIAN Grand Prix

Basic Version MiniMax Racecard 2011 SCANDINAVIAN Grand Prix

Wow 3 cards all put up at the exact same time!

Available in the afternoon following the draw (Friday) are the TWO different versions of the MiniMax Racecard.

thanks for the race card :)

OK put them online so AVAILABLE as of NOW!

MiniMax Racecard 2011 SCANDINAVIAN Grand Prix

Basic Version MiniMax Racecard 2011 SCANDINAVIAN Grand Prix

"Tack" . That's Swedish for "Thanks mate" :lol:

All the best from the USA.

Alan.

Thanks as always MP :cheers: ....but you forgot just a couple of things!! ............who the ref is and Machine Examiner for the gp?? :rofl:

Only joking but that about the only information that you fail to give us on your racecard..a great effort as usual.

Hee! hee! nice one. I don't know the name of the latter but he may be accurately described as the busiest man in the stadium on the night.

"Tack" . That's Swedish for "Thanks mate" :lol:

All the best from the USA.

Alan.

Du är hjärtligt välkommen

Not having the pleasure to know any Swedish ladies personally i am, wisely or unwisely, placing my trust in 'Google Translate for that'. (Beginning most earnest praying session in my life right now for fear that 'Google Translate' has just had me declaring undying love to a bloke lol)

To be on the safe side cancel my original and i say instead.....you're very welcome Alan, as is everyone and thank you all for the thank you's. About to update the league tables and toddle off out for the evening, let's hope we have a good GP.

Hee! hee! nice one. I don't know the name of the latter but he may be accurately described as the busiest man in the stadium on the night.

Du är hjärtligt välkommen

Not having the pleasure to know any Swedish ladies personally i am, wisely or unwisely, placing my trust in 'Google Translate for that'. (Beginning most earnest praying session in my life right now for fear that 'Google Translate' has just had me declaring undying love to a bloke lol)

To be on the safe side cancel my original and i say instead.....you're very welcome Alan, as is everyone and thank you all for the thank you's. About to update the league tables and toddle off out for the evening, let's hope we have a good GP.

You're safe mate. I've just reversed it in google translate and it comes out "You are most welcome". My wife says reversing it is a metaphor for speedway- men going round in circles. :lol: All the best. Alan.

Thanks MP, used your racecard regularly for a while now, always intending to say thanks but never remembering after the event, so a big thankyou. Started using the 'advanced one' and it does give a better insight while the meeting progresses, the gate stats for instance, gate 3 delivered the most points during the meeting proper, something I would never have noticed without the card. Also had my first go at having a flutter on the speedway, had 4 bets and 2 came in. I had Crump to win outright, so I was feeling chipper after 20 heats.

Thanks again Paul.

You're welcome. I always think that being armed with a little bit of knowledge makes a meeting infinitely more enjoyable.

Got to admit i'm very surprised that tv commentators and studio teams rarely pick up on the points per gate stat that shows up in the section of the racecard you refer to. They have referred to it occasionally but not as often as i think it deserves to be.

Quite often the number of gate winners is misleading and i always glance at the accumulative POINTS total for each gate. As i think that can often give a truer picture or correct the seeming great imbalance of the gates.

The racecard as you now know allows you to accumulate the running totals as well as glance at the race wins from the gates. Once you spend a couple of meetings using it, it becomes quick to fill in. Also, as mentioned before one can of course choose to fill in as few or as many sections as one wishes to.

If you think the physical racecard is good, you'd certainly like the interactive spreadsheet i use, it's proven again and again to leave Sky standing in speed and information. All you do is enter the heat results and everything is updated to do with the meeting and series. I won't prattle away here the information about it is on the website.