British Speedway Forum

Kennett Suspended!

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve mate....get real....supposition doesn't work in law....you need factual evidence to even take anything into consideration, without that it would be inadmissable in any hearing no mater how small or big that hearing is within any judicial system.

Tell that to the Birmingham Six.

Do you need, or indeed require, a sidekick?

I reckon he needs a size nine up the backside.

Maybe you'd like to reply to mine then ??? :P

Next time you PM it ask it why it persists in star- or double-posting in complete defiance of Forum Rules and Guidelines. Doesn't it know how to edit it's posts?

I'd also be grateful if people stopped quoting it so's I and other like-minded people don't have to read it's self-centred twaddle.

Next time you PM it ask it why it persists in star- or double-posting in complete defiance of Forum Rules and Guidelines. Doesn't it know how to edit it's posts?

I'd also be grateful if people stopped quoting it so's I and other like-minded people don't have to read it's self-centred twaddle.

Thanks for your valued input.

Proof that you read my posts or you wouldn't know that I double post sometimes. BigFailDave :lol:

And why are you so concerned about my posts? I've already explained it to the mods, I don't need to explain it to you, so you'll just have to keep guessing on that one.

As for self-centred twaddle, how is it you are such an expert on this? :D

Looking forward to another post from you about me very soon. :cheers:

Proof that you read my posts or you wouldn't know that I double post sometimes. BigFailDave :lol:

And why are you so concerned about my posts? I've already explained it to the mods, I don't need to explain it to you, so you'll just have to keep guessing on that one.

Wonder if he'll see this?

Wonder if he'll see this?

I think he might .... :cheers:

He didn't say it was official, just that there have been doubts.

How unexpected was KK's 15 point maximum at Lynn considering his poor form almost everehere up to that point?How many people commented on his strange turn of form at the time?

But not a Lynn - King's Lynn Stars = 56

1. Kenneth Bjerre 2 X 3 3 =8

2. Tomas Topinka 1' 2 3 2' =8+2

3. Olly Allen 3 1 3 1' =8+1

4. Mads Korneliussen 2' 3 1 3 0 =9+1

5. Niels-Kristian Iversen 3 2 2 2' 2 =11+1

6. Lasse Bjerre 2' 1' 1' R =4+3

7. Filip Sitera 3 1 2' 2 =8+1

Birmingham = 38

1. Krzysztof Kasprzak 3 2^ 3 1 3 =12

2. Ales Dryml 0 0 1 0 =1

3. Ben Barker 0 R 1 3 =4

4. Daniel King 1 3 0 4^ 1 =9

5. Danial Nermark 2 3 0 0 =5

6. Theo Pijper 0 1 2 0 =3

7. James Wright 1 0 0 1' =2+

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Kings&action=display&thread=7838#ixzz1Ur8XRisM

In March. In that match he was only beaten by Lynn's Danish contingent. In the SWC match he only had (not the top) Russians Czechs and Brits (with one possibly using a dodgy silencer) to beat.

Your comments are as bad as Shovlar's.

Edited by Vincent Blackshadow

But not a Lynn - King's Lynn Stars = 56

1. Kenneth Bjerre 2 X 3 3 =8

2. Tomas Topinka 1' 2 3 2' =8+2

3. Olly Allen 3 1 3 1' =8+1

4. Mads Korneliussen 2' 3 1 3 0 =9+1

5. Niels-Kristian Iversen 3 2 2 2' 2 =11+1

6. Lasse Bjerre 2' 1' 1' R =4+3

7. Filip Sitera 3 1 2' 2 =8+1

Birmingham = 38

1. Krzysztof Kasprzak 3 2^ 3 1 3 =12

2. Ales Dryml 0 0 1 0 =1

3. Ben Barker 0 R 1 3 =4

4. Daniel King 1 3 0 4^ 1 =9

5. Danial Nermark 2 3 0 0 =5

6. Theo Pijper 0 1 2 0 =3

7. James Wright 1 0 0 1' =2+

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Kings&action=display&thread=7838#ixzz1Ur8XRisM

In March. In that match he was only beaten by Lynn's Danish contingent. In the SWC match he only had (not the top) Russians Czechs and Brits (with one possibly using a dodgy silencer) to beat.

Your comments are as bad as Shovlar's.

Never in a million years. :nono:

I take your point about his Lynn performance in March but the fact remains quite a few were astonished at his performances in both the qualifier and the final, along with the difference in form throughout that final. It may all be genuine but after this week we can't really be sure how much genuinely fair speedway we've seen this year.

I take your point about his Lynn performance in March but the fact remains quite a few were astonished at his performances in both the qualifier and the final, along with the difference in form throughout that final. It may all be genuine but after this week we can't really be sure how much genuinely fair speedway we've seen this year.

His performance at KL was good but, as has been pointed out, the opposition was poor and he had done well there early season as well.

Saying that his performance in the final astonished people is surely nonsense. He scored 8 points and won 1 race. Not exactly a barnstorming performance.

Everyone had the Poles down to cruise the Final. The fact that they didn't was the biggest shock in Gorzow that day...

Maybe they should have checked back and seen how he had ridden that track earlier that season as I did. KK has always been a hit-and-miss rider. In my peripatetic travels I've seen him many times, sometimes good, sometimes not so. Try looking at his performances at Peterborough for instance (before the silencer changes). He's been positively brilliant at times, poor at others.

Edited by Vincent Blackshadow

No comparison. Ward has not been charged with using an illegal silencer. Pretty sure he would have been tested at Monmore on Monday after his max.

Ward is just a brilliant rider, who is getting better by the month. You can assume what you like but he hasn't been found to be using anything illegal.

Nothing wrong with Ward's silencer...

Although in 20 years of attending Monmore Green, I have never, ever seen anyone the length of the straight ahead of PK after 3 laps...

The fact is, cheating is rife in speedway, it always is. Checks take place so rarely that riders know they are 99% certain to get away with it.

Nothing wrong with Ward's silencer...

Although in 20 years of attending Monmore Green, I have never, ever seen anyone the length of the straight ahead of PK after 3 laps...

The fact is, cheating is rife in speedway, it always is. Checks take place so rarely that riders know they are 99% certain to get away with it.

With that post you accuse Ward of cheating.