British Speedway Forum

Swc Final Line Ups

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks how do you do that please?

Ah, well it sounds like it's never been done so it will definitely be full of rubbish.

Depends what browser you're using. If it's chrome click the spanner,(top right) then click under the bonnet, clear browser data, (choose beginning of time.)

It will take a while if it's never been cleared. Best to try and do it every week or so if possible.

If you aren't on chrome I'm sure someone will put you right on what to do.

Why 'choke'? Most races have four class riders in them, someone has to come last.

Another bus sized gap left for the Pole there, this time by Batchelor. Get your back wheel to that fence and block 'em!!!

Ward and Watt have cost the Aussies.

If Sullivan replaced one of these clowns then we would of won.

Holder and Crump are class and Batch is sharp from the gate but his bike is slow.

Aussies are really the champions, Poland have to win by 4 points as that removes the Joker element to be the true champions.

I just find it bloody suspicious that the top 3 riders for Poland had massive leads in the last round of heats, then the bottom two riders do the same in this round of heats. All it takes is one round of wins (including a joker) and you're in top spot.

I know they're talented, but it's just the sudden explosiveness of the domination that raises my suspicions. And be honest, would the FIM risk losing Polish fans money by banning the team?

I just find it bloody suspicious that the top 3 riders for Poland had massive leads in the last round of heats, then the bottom two riders do the same in this round of heats. All it takes is one round of wins (including a joker) and you're in top spot.

I know they're talented, but it's just the sudden explosiveness of the domination that raises my suspicions. And be honest, would the FIM risk losing Polish fans money by banning the team?

Riders know it goes on, just speak to them.

The joker could well have ruined this final. It should be 35pts each now and a fantastic climax ahead.

Riders know it goes on, just speak to them.

The joker could well have ruined this final. It should be 35pts each now and a fantastic climax ahead.

And if you don't think it goes on.. look at that race.. a bog standard Pole miles and miles quicker than the others.

The other 3 all grouped together.. hmmmmmm