British Speedway Forum

Neil Middleditch

The Poles would have beat us no matter where it was held , they never got out of second gear last night .

Can only agree, we were always going to be a distant 2nd, and with Bridger in for Nicholls in the Race Off we might struggle to finish 3rd in that.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barker and Bridger are a couple of prats, but they are better than the other two and younger, although neither will do anything in the sport as they are both too thick.

What an odious and obnoxious thing to say about two people, pathetic, childish and to be honest not sure why I am replying as you clearly don't deserve my time in replying. But, if they are too thick to achieve anything, why are both riding for their country in the World Cup semi-final on Thursday? Even if they don't achieve anything else in the sport, they have achieved that more than most of us will ever do.

This forum really is full of horrible, jealous spiteful people. I would like to think the minority, but sometimes when I read it, I do wonder.

Can only agree, we were always going to be a distant 2nd, and with Bridger in for Nicholls in the Race Off we might struggle to finish 3rd in that.

smell the coffee

everybody,we have not the talent!

Edited by lisastewpot

The biggest question to be asked is why on earth did we ride at Kings Lynn, a track made for the POles to blast around?

We should have used Monmore. With that GB team we would have won at a canter. To use a track like Lynn was madness.

12 months ago you said holding it at KL was handing it to the Aussies (and suggested Poole should have been used - half your team are Aussies!)

Now KL suits the Poles. Does KL suit everyone bar the Brits? :rolleyes:

So given that Nicholls is unavailable and Richardson isn't interested, who would you put in the race off instead of Bridger?

And don't say it's not your job. Back up your criticisms.

Edited by Phil
Warning for constant attacks on JERRAN HART

ALL I can tell you is that a senior member of the CCP at the FIM reaffirmed today that Sayfutdinov is suspended from the remainder of the 2011 SWC tournament...

His suspension has been removed according to my source.

I would put in Barry Chuckle instead of Bridger.

Edited by KingKennethSpeed

His suspension has been removed according to my source.

SKY's intervention perhaps??

Oh gord just had a thought, it's gonna be who's the best, Darcy or Emil, oh well, only to be expected lol

Edited by Trees

JERRAN (Im going to be world champion) HART. His incessant egotism will drive the other riders into distraction and all fall off.

What an absolute prick (of a post)