British Speedway Forum

Speedway World Cup Team Line Ups

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is bridger still doing this ridiculous leg thing. it looks like hes trying to joust the opposition.

he looks fine going into the bends, but as soon as he takes his right foot off the peg, you can see the bike squirming about all over the place. so frustrating. has middlo got a nail gun over there? could just pin bridger's foot to his peg and he'll fly.

Brilliant ride from Bridger - leading to just holding fourth place off by half a bike??? :unsure:

He's out of his depth, so yes it was a cracking ride to beat the swede. Fair play to him..

Kennett has been the surprising let down unfortunately. Dire showing which has cost us second place.

Superb from Harris and Barker.

Homestraight and impartial one

You may well be right and you are entitled to that opinion. I believe they wouldn't put themselves in danger and that is my opinion.

I misunderstand nothing, there is nothing to misunderstand.

Never been called naive before, thats kinda funny. Still opinion and entitled to springs to mind.

When someone can prove putting the bike down on purpose for gain as fact then i'll accept that. Until then its only opinion.

You obviously did not see Max Scholfield at Brandon then. They are controlled motorcyclists, its a minimal risk for them to take, and 99 .9 times out of 100 they slide into the fence at a gentle pace.

Disgraceful exclusion. Povazhny was in front, did NOT go to the fence. Jonsson had plenty of room.

Looked like AJ took a tactical fall after being nudged.

why is bridger still doing this ridiculous leg thing. it looks like hes trying to joust the opposition.

he looks fine going into the bends, but as soon as he takes his right foot off the peg, you can see the bike squirming about all over the place. so frustrating. has middlo got a nail gun over there? could just pin bridger's foot to his peg and he'll fly.

Just said the same elsewhere.

Spot on, you saw him lose so much ground every time he did it!

He's out of his depth, so yes it was a cracking ride to beat the swede. Fair play to him..

Kennett has been the surprising let down unfortunately. Dire showing which has cost us second place.

Superb from Harris and Barker.

Yes, given his awesome record in Polska it is a major surprise....

Or maybe not....

90% of team GB's problems definitely lie between their ears. for christ sake. why would you....after making a blinding gate off gate 1, knowing the track has just been watered and is already slick....charge for the fence in the 1st bend. unbelievable.

Spot on again. So often they ride the wrong lines.

Summing up...

* Harris did what was expected of him

* Kennett's been disappointing - I expected him to kick on this season

* Barker has been competitive but still makes basic errors

* Bridger is as Bridger does

* I couldn't give a toss about the Australian

Always next year, eh?