British Speedway Forum

Speedway World Cup Team Line Ups

Mid track is too far then?

Good god, its the World Cup. Wait till the Final, you will see far worse than that every other race with no exclusions.

We'll agree to disagree. And see what incidents the final brings :cheers:

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Throttle works both ways & AJ should have shut off as Povaznhy left him room but he kept going when there wasnt a gap & personally i thought AJ out or all 4 back.

Bridger is a complete tool of the highest order. Giving it massive licks & spouting utter crap on Twitter & then gets his chance & is literally half a lap behind in every race. I mean he got binned off by his Polish 2nd Division team recently so shows he cant ride in Poland!!

World class in his own mind but sadly in reality he looks like a novice & is being thoroughly embarrassed on track

Who are already not good enough.

Its the 14 year olds you need to cultivate.

Absolutely, even better. And go back even further than that, get them used to bikes and racing with other riders when they are old enough to get on a machine. Requires a whole infrastructure which unfortunately the British authorities won't create.

Absolutely, even better. And go back even further than that, get them used to bikes and racing with other riders when they are old enough to get on a machine. Requires a whole infrastructure which unfortunately the British authorities won't create.

Totally agree.

We are always banging on about 19/20/21 year olds as up and coming etc.. if they are going to make it, they won't be PL reserves at that age. Look at other countries riders at that age.

Can't argue with that but you should always go with the strongest team available and Bridger isn't even in the top 10 of choices

Below Rico & Nicholls I think the rest are all much of a muchness. At least Bridger has age on his side I guess. Has been awful tonight so far though.

I think the Batchelor v Woffinden debate can be put to bed already too.