British Speedway Forum

Speedway World Cup Team Line Ups

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point stands. Pointless change.

As for the race-off, anyone got Lee Richardson's number?

077892536485956128402927465262765891203894746712987384464446678191930911423488585959409030 :lol:

OK even the tv commentators seem oblivious to the rules. All FIVE of them are bemoaning how unfair it will be for Russia to be able to include the Laguta brothers, and if he decides himself he wishes to appear, Sayfutdinov too in the race-off meeting. Have the SWC regulations just been compiled and written for fun?

Does anyone know why the following rule would not be enforced in the race-off? This is the third time i've tried to get information, surely someone must know?

Looking at what you've posted ManchesterPaul, I'd say the Lagutas could ride as they have fallen fowl of not having visas i.e. force majure, but Sayfutdinov appears to have 'made himself' unavailable.

If the Brits have got any sense, they'll now team-ride the Czechs into the race-off, because the Russians won't have this line-up if they're riding on Thursday.

All the best

Rob

GB will be lucky to finish 4th on Thursday.

If the Brits have got any sense, they'll now team-ride the Czechs into the race-off, because the Russians won't have this line-up if they're riding on Thursday.

All the best

Rob

Makes no difference , we've no chance against Sweden and Australia

Makes no difference , we've no chance against Sweden and Australia

Can't agree with that. The score would have been much closer tonight had Nicholls and Woffinden been able to stay in contact with their motorcycles (copyright Kelvin Tatum).

Because there are only two competitive sides, every time you get an exclusion you are almost guaranteed to go a further 3 points behind, where as with 4 equal sides you may only lose 1 or 2.

The poles have taken a fair few defeats off the GB boys tonight and I definitely can see them living with the Swedes and Aussies on Thursday.