British Speedway Forum

Elitserien Round 9

SWEDISH ELITSERIEN ROUND 9

Tuesday June 28th 2011

VALSARNA - VÄSTERVIK

at Tallhult's Motorstadion, Hagfors

There are no major surprises in the line-up for Valsarna this week. Ludvig Lindgren will miss the previously postponed meeting in Stockholm on Monday, but will fill the junior position on Tuesday night, as listed. The Laguta brothers have swapped race jackets, while Krzysztof Buczkowski remains outside the line-up.

With Adam Shields being ruled out for the remainder of the season, Västervik have signed a replacement in Krzysztof Jablonski, a former Valsarna rider. Jablonski makes his season debut at second string, replacing countrymen Rafal Okoniewski who rode in the team's previous meeting. Also noticable is the fact that Peter Ljung drops to reserve, with Nicolai Klindt moving in the other direction.

Valsarna (home)

1. Artem Laguta

2. Grigory Laguta

3. Scott Nicholls

4. Dave Watt

5. Daniel Nermark

6. Ludvig Lindgren

7. Tomasz Gapinski

Västervik (away)

1. Sebastian Ulamek

2. Krzysztof Jablonski

3. Chris Harris

4. Nicolai Klindt

5. Tomasz Jedrzejak

6. Pontus Aspgren

7. Peter Ljung

LEJONEN - VARGARNA

at NTEX Arena, Gislaved

The Lions of Gislaved comes from one home meeting to another, but only Darcy Ward and Dennis Andersson wears the same race jackets as in the loss to Elit Vetlanda. Sebastian Aldén replaces Leon Madsen who scored only 1 point last week, and the rolling average makes the changes that David Ruud drops to reserve, while Troy Batchelor takes a second string position. Chris Holder is a non-starter for Lejonen this week as well.

The Wolves of Norrköping rides in the second away meeting in a row, losing at Indianerna last week by four points. From that line-up, Krzysztof Kasprzak and André Hertzberg are replaced by Michael Jepsen Jensen and Eric Andersson, with the former making his seasonal debut for Vargarna, to form an all Danish duo at number 1 & 2.

Lejonen (home)

1. Mikael Max

2. Sebastian Aldén

3. Darcy Ward

4. Troy Batchelor

5. Kenneth Bjerre

6. Dennis Andersson

7. David Ruud

Vargarna (away)

1. Nicki Pedersen

2. Michael Jepsen Jensen

3. Adrian Miedzinski

4. Tai Woffinden

5. Lee Richardson

6. Eric Andersson

7. Kim Nilsson

PIRATERNA - HAMMARBY

at Biltema Arena, Motala

Second placed Piraterna comes home after a succesful away win at Dackarna last week. Despite that fact, team manager Stefan Andersson has opted to replace Jesper B Monberg with Daniel Davidsson, possibly in order to be able to put Przemyslaw Pawlicki at reserve, which hadn't been possible with both Monberg and (Linus) Sundström in the team. And as usual, R/R is the facility for Rafal Dobrucki.

Stockholm team Hammarby rolls in to Motala with no surprises in the line-up, they field the seven most frequent riders of their 2011 squad. Two of them, Grzegorz Walasek and Robert Kosciecha, are former Piraterna riders.

Piraterna (home)

1. Greg Hancock

2. Daniel Davidsson

3. Jonas Davidsson

4. Rafal Dobrucki R/R

5. Maciej Janowski

6. Przemyslaw Pawlicki

7. Linus Sundström

Hammarby (away)

1. Rory Schlein

2. Magnus Zetterström

3. Robert Kosciecha

4. Grzegorz Walasek

5. Tomasz Gollob

6. Alexander Edberg

7. Andrej Karpov

ELIT VETLANDA - DACKARNA

at Vetlanda Motorstadion, Vetlanda

After winning last week's derby at Lejonen, the management of Elit Vetlanda have opted for the same seven riders that got the job done in Gislaved. Peter Karlsson and Thomas H Jonasson swaps second string positions, as well as the reserves swapping race jackets between themselves. Patrick Hougaard could become an option in future meetings, as he made his comeback from injury when scoring 4 points for Grudziadz in Polish Liga 1 action last night.

Elit Vetlanda's closest neighbours Dackarna comes from a home loss to Piraterna, but have also chosen the same seven riders as last week. The management have shuffled the riding order among the heat leaders, and the rolling average moves Daniel King out of reserve, where Hans Andersen rides for the first time in many years, I reckon. Joel Larsson continues as the junior rider, ahead of Anders Mellgren.

Elit Vetlanda (home)

1. Janusz Kolodziej

2. Thomas H Jonasson

3. Jaroslaw Hampel

4. Peter Karlsson

5. Jason Crump

6. Pawel Hlib

7. Jacob Thorssell

Dackarna (away)

1. Rune Holta

2. Daniel King

3. Andreas Jonsson

4. Artur Mroczka

5. Fredrik Lindgren

6. Hans Andersen

7. Joel Larsson

With the previously postponed round 8 meeting Hammarby vs Valsarna being held at 19:00 later today, I won't list the current standing until after that meeting has ended tonight.

All of the meetings above should be covered by live updates on www.svemo.se/speedway from 19:00.

The Canal+ meeting of this week is the local derby between Elit Vetlanda and Dackarna.

For those of you wondering who I am in person, look out for a big guy in a yellow west (in the pit area), because that will be me, being Clerk of the course for tomorrow's meeting.

Enjoy!

:t:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have information that Grigory Laguta now in Vladivostok. He must take part in meeting of Russian league 29/06, and he can not ride for Valsarna today and tomorrow :cry:

That would explain why he is listed at number two tomorrow. Most teams seems to prefer to use R/R at that number.

Well, we'll have to wait and see I guess.

there is rumours that Darcy Ward wont be riding for Lejonen tomorrow.

Yes, according to the Race MC-Sport newspaper, David Ruud rides at number 3 and Oliver Berntzon at number 7. So that looks fairly confirmed, I must say.

So, with the completion of round 8 tonight, as Hammarby beat Valsarna by a 50-40 score, this is the current standning heading in to tomorrow's meetings, in round 9:

CURRENT STANDING:

1. Indianerna, 8, 7-0-1, 14p (+84)

2. Piraterna, 7, 4-1-2, 9p (+24)

3. Hammarby, 7, 4-0-3, 8p (-2)

4. Valsarna, 7, 3-1-2, 7p (-14)

---------------------------------------------------

5. Vargarna, 7, 3-0-4, 6p (-13)

6. Västervik, 7, 3-0-4, 6p (-22)

7. Lejonen, 7, 3-0-4, 6p (-44)

8. Elit Vetlanda, 7, 2-0-5, 4p (+1)

---------------------------------------------------

9. Dackarna, 7, 2-0-5, 4p (-14)

SWEDISH ELITSERIEN ROUND 9

ELIT VETLANDA - DACKARNA

at Vetlanda Motorstadion, Vetlanda

After winning last week's derby at Lejonen, the management of Elit Vetlanda have opted for the same seven riders that got the job done in Gislaved. Peter Karlsson and Thomas H Jonasson swaps second string positions, as well as the reserves swapping race jackets between themselves. Patrick Hougaard could become an option in future meetings, as he made his comeback from injury when scoring 4 points for Grudziadz in Polish Liga 1 action last night.

Elit Vetlanda's closest neighbours Dackarna comes from a home loss to Piraterna, but have also chosen the same seven riders as last week. The management have shuffled the riding order among the heat leaders, and the rolling average moves Daniel King out of reserve, where Hans Andersen rides for the first time in many years, I reckon. Joel Larsson continues as the junior rider, ahead of Anders Mellgren.

Elit Vetlanda (home)

1. Janusz Kolodziej

2. Thomas H Jonasson

3. Jaroslaw Hampel

4. Peter Karlsson

5. Jason Crump

6. Pawel Hlib

7. Jacob Thorssell

Dackarna (away)

1. Rune Holta

2. Daniel King

3. Andreas Jonsson

4. Artur Mroczka

5. Fredrik Lindgren

6. Hans Andersen

7. Joel Larsson

With the previously postponed round 8 meeting Hammarby vs Valsarna being held at 19:00 later today, I won't list the current standing until after that meeting has ended tonight.

All of the meetings above should be covered by live updates on www.svemo.se/speedway from 19:00.

The Canal+ meeting of this week is the local derby between Elit Vetlanda and Dackarna.

For those of you wondering who I am in person, look out for a big guy in a yellow west (in the pit area), because that will be me, being Clerk of the course for tomorrow's meeting.

Enjoy!

:t:

Difficult to believe with the strengths of these team line-ups that they're the bottom 2 teams so far in the Elitserien!! :shock:

Hi, my friend.

The non appearance of both Darcy and Holder leads me to conjecture that both are owed money. I can't see any other reason for them both turning down fairly lucrative pay days. Do you, more on the scene than myself, have any idea what is going on?

Regards. Alan.

Hi, my friend.

The non appearance of both Darcy and Holder leads me to conjecture that both are owed money. I can't see any other reason for them both turning down fairly lucrative pay days. Do you, more on the scene than myself, have any idea what is going on?

Regards. Alan.

Hi, my friend.

Regards. Alan.

regarding Lejonen, they took a short curt to glory and now the reality have caught up

. At least 4 people in Lejonen's management have abandoned the (sinking?) ship due to the state of the club.The only thing we do know for sure regarding pays is that Leigh Adams are owed money by Lejonen,

and that the current rider haven't been fully paid but that the management, according to David Ruud, promised that they would be fully paid shortly.

Anyone got a stream for tonight?

Here is a good Polish stream.

http://activepl.tv/

I couldn't get the Magic stream.

Quite a few streams to choose from here.

http://soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

Regards. Alan.