British Speedway Forum

Cameron Heeps

Oh dear, oh dear, another subscriber to the Twats gazette. Let me guess maybe an interest or affiliation ( A-FIL-E-A-SHONE ) to or with Scunthorpe somewhere along the line maybe?.

There is the possibilty that paperwork has to be processed by the BSPA? which is why he didn't ride, or jet lag after arriving late Thursday - but that does not fit your rant so let's ignore eh!

If he does not have the neccesary qualifications ( sorry for the big word ) then he won't get clearance to ride, but we get to see him after meetings - shame for the tracks that we visit though, I would have thought more people through the turnstiles ( for you "gate" ) would have been welcome.

P.S.Capital letters to start sentences can be used either by pressing the Caps Lock or the key underneath with the little arrow, and ask teacher for lessons in grammar. One question needs only 1 question mark really, but perhaps counting is not a skill either :rofl:

What an annoying irritating poster you are.

Roguetrader - have you run out of things to say resorting to name calling now...

I have a theory on you all Roguetrader, ASV, montie, your all jealous or Rob Godfrey, and as for frostylion your definitly jealous. Fentiger666 i doubt you are a mildenhall fan at all i think you are a sh** stirrer.

Edited by fentigers79
  • Like 1

Roguetrader - have you run out of things to say resorting to name calling now...

I have a theory on you all Roguetrader, ASV, montie, your all jealous or Rob Godfrey, and as for frostylion your definitly jealous. Fentiger666 i doubt you are a mildenhall fan at all i think you are a sh** stirrer.

Why would i be jealous? would you care to elaborate??

18 posts in nearly a year. What a great poster you are!

Meanwhile back in the land of sanity !

I was busy in the chip queue yesterday whilst Cameron wass being interviewed, but did I hear him say the bikes he is using are ex shane parker ?, or was that my poor old ears playing tricks on me ?

You'll enjoy him for sure - don't know if you've seen

; Cam beating Jack Holder at North Brisbane Under-16s 350s earlier this year. Cam and his family came over from Perth for the meeting - that's a four day drive.

Hope the hissy fit stops soon.

You'll enjoy him for sure - don't know if you've seen

; Cam beating Jack Holder at North Brisbane Under-16s 350s earlier this year. Cam and his family came over from Perth for the meeting - that's a four day drive.

Hope the hissy fit stops soon.

Cheers for the footage Dave. He only did 8 laps but looked very smooth on Sunday, needs to practice his wheelies though :cheers:

Thankfully there are a lot more Speedway supporters in the U.K. who will appreciate him than the odd few numpty's

Edited by norwichkev

Must be somebody who knows the Mildenhall promotion on here who knows if he will be taking to the track at all?

Adam Portwood rides at reserve for the Fen Tigers. Heeps has been refused permission to ride in NL by the BSPA. As for if he'll do any after meeting laps, who knows? :unsure:

Adam Portwood rides at reserve for the Fen Tigers. Heeps has been refused permission to ride in NL by the BSPA. As for if he'll do any after meeting laps, who knows? :unsure:

Haven't seen Cameron info confirmed anywhere and not on BSPA site at moment but if he doesn't have relevant credentials as per rules fair do's.

Responding back from post from one of the threesome Monkey at Scunthorpe's post, have enjoyed watching Nelson at Rye very hit and miss but exciting to watch, and will make the higher levels unquestionably - Tai was the same.

Love to read from interests from the various promotions. Jayne I went to see young Morris and Branford last year and they were well worth the gate money, presumably you ensured that they would follow the Team GB route in future, otherwise it would look to the outsider that this dual patriality route - whilst being within the rules - was just a cynical ploy to suit Buxton and not to secure a future GB World Champ.

Malcolm, glad you had the chance to manage young Taylor last year puts bums on seats doesn't he - just as he did at Mildenhall, and a good drawcard at away tracks.

Suspect Cameron will make the Ippo side next season, not a problem there - great coup by Chris, Mike and kevin - but he will I am sure be the first of many who will benefit from the Ippo/Mildy set up. adam portwood getting an early chsnce shows the improvements these guys have fostered already.

Thank goodness we have promoters writing the rules, otherwise we would have a sport governed by jealously and self interest. Turkey's voting for Xmas naah :rofl:

Question for the anoraks, who in the NL has the combined youngest age total squad this year? Suspect Mildy must be there or there abouts.

Word I got was that he's busy trying to sort everything out so he can get down to some racing; he's enjoying being over there and he's staying with some very helpful people.

Haven't seen Cameron info confirmed anywhere and not on BSPA site at moment but if he doesn't have relevant credentials as per rules fair do's.

Responding back from post from one of the threesome Monkey at Scunthorpe's post, have enjoyed watching Nelson at Rye very hit and miss but exciting to watch, and will make the higher levels unquestionably - Tai was the same.

Love to read from interests from the various promotions. Jayne I went to see young Morris and Branford last year and they were well worth the gate money, presumably you ensured that they would follow the Team GB route in future, otherwise it would look to the outsider that this dual patriality route - whilst being within the rules - was just a cynical ploy to suit Buxton and not to secure a future GB World Champ.

Malcolm, glad you had the chance to manage young Taylor last year puts bums on seats doesn't he - just as he did at Mildenhall, and a good drawcard at away tracks.

Suspect Cameron will make the Ippo side next season, not a problem there - great coup by Chris, Mike and kevin - but he will I am sure be the first of many who will benefit from the Ippo/Mildy set up. adam portwood getting an early chsnce shows the improvements these guys have fostered already.

Thank goodness we have promoters writing the rules, otherwise we would have a sport governed by jealously and self interest. Turkey's voting for Xmas naah :rofl:

Question for the anoraks, who in the NL has the combined youngest age total squad this year? Suspect Mildy must be there or there abouts.

There is nothing in the rules that states a rider competing in the NL must race for Team GB if picked. Both Morris and Branford have British passports so have the right to choose, nothing wrong with that. I'm personally not against the Commonwealth riders but they have been excluded this year and it is British riders only or those who have patriality that are able to race in the NL. As long as it is a level playing field for everyone then that is what concerns me.

There is nothing in the rules that states a rider competing in the NL must race for Team GB if picked. Both Morris and Branford have British passports so have the right to choose, nothing wrong with that. I'm personally not against the Commonwealth riders but they have been excluded this year and it is British riders only or those who have patriality that are able to race in the NL. As long as it is a level playing field for everyone then that is what concerns me.