British Speedway Forum

Cardiff Gp 2011 Entertainment

Not massively fussed to be honest as I usually miss it whilst in the queue for a programme. As the stadium is only just over half full, I can never understand why the queues are so ridiculously long for a programme. Surely by know they would know that more than a couple programme outlet points are required. Think the long queue is an even bigger slap in the face to the public after the joke of the programme price.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not massively fussed to be honest as I usually miss it whilst in the queue for a programme. As the stadium is only just over half full, I can never understand why the queues are so ridiculously long for a programme. Surely by know they would know that more than a couple programme outlet points are required. Think the long queue is an even bigger slap in the face to the public after the joke of the programme price.

But similarly, surely you should know that programmes are available to purchase all day from the several official merchandise stands around the stadium?

She's a fantastic singer and for me should have won X-factor that year.

I may be on my own but I am well pleased.

should be good :lol: much better than last year. will put me feet up and sing along with a glass a wine while i look at the programme b4 the main event starts. :drink:

But similarly, surely you should know that programmes are available to purchase all day from the several official merchandise stands around the stadium?

Just what I was thinking. And if the programme price is insulting, he could print his own.

should be good :lol: much better than last year. will put me feet up and sing along with a glass a wine while i look at the programme b4 the main event starts. :drink:

My mates son is her boyfriend, guess who's on the blag?!!!!