British Speedway Forum

Cardiff Gp 2011 Entertainment

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe there has been no news yet because the organizers are fed up of people moaning about the acts and are leaving everyone to entertain themselves with a sing-a-long :rofl:

How did Bonnie Tyler do when she was on, did she not rock the place?

LEAD pre-GP entertainment at Cardiff this year will be Stacey Solomon...

Wow another X/Factor dud , that'll be worth missing :cheers::drink: :drink:

Oh well stay in the pub a bit longer then.

Myself & my pal will be quite happy do so ,problem is got two first timers are travelling down with us , ( due to meat up inside the stadium ) and they're not the kind of people who will want to spend Sat afternoon in the pub and I don't want them to be subjected to third rate drivel like this , what I really need to know is what time will the presentations start , anyone got any ideas ?

LEAD pre-GP entertainment at Cardiff this year will be Stacey Solomon...

Oh God help us all!! :rolleyes:

Ah well lets hope the "interval" entertainment will be an improvement...dont suppose Take That will hang around from the previous weekend and give us a few songs!! :cheers:

We're going to Cardiff and enjoy whats on offer..still a good event to support.Hope the weather is good too.

Unbelievable! Promoters have simply given-up...Def expect the resident welsh bloke to sing Delilah again ...

I personally dont think there needs to be much pre-entertainment ? the gp is more than enough excitement...

When you go to a top football match at Wembley, what pre-entertainment do you get then ? not much....

The only event that I can think of that has a large pre-half time entertainment is the superbowl, but that is watched by millions if not billions??

Mt ticket cost £29 and I cant wait..... nice one roll on Cardiff and the whole weekend.

She is a good singer. It's just her mannerisms and the way she talks that drives me mad. :lol:

she will be destroyed by the airhorns,she doesnt seem strong enough having seen her at butlins to perform at a speedway event like cardiff? Hope she proves me wrong as she seems a lovely person, i would much prefer the old timers like suzi q , bonnie tyler,tony hadley quality there than an x factor non winner.

she will be destroyed by the airhorns,she doesnt seem strong enough having seen her at butlins to perform at a speedway event like cardiff? Hope she proves me wrong as she seems a lovely person, i would much prefer the old timers like suzi q , bonnie tyler,tony hadley quality there than an x factor non winner.

Me to Suzi Q takes me back to memories of my younger days at Shielfield in the 70's :wink: :wink: