British Speedway Forum

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undecided on this, thinking as have to work a bit later may save myself a bit of cash and the trying to find parking by watching it on the tele. Pairs has never been one of my favourite events anyway.

This meeting will be in their contracts surely?

for Harris Lindgren Pedersen Holder and our own Kenneth Bjerre id say this meeting will be the last thing on there minds i shall keep an eye on the latest news as i expect drop outs for what ever reason . undecided if we shall go or not £20 each to get in plus programme and diesel getting there it will be a £50 touch when we can stay home and watch on Sky.

I thought the idea of having this event early was to avoid the drop-outs.Before the full swing of the GPs.

very true but not in the week leading up to the first GP why couldnt it have been held over this weekend or even earlier .I hope i,m wrong and there is no drop outs but i can see them coming

for Harris Lindgren Pedersen Holder and our own Kenneth Bjerre id say this meeting will be the last thing on there minds

The ******* *** *** take ******* precedence I ******* know that grrrrrrrr ban the ******* old ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice day innit :drink:

I will be updating on this match on wednesday for the speedway updates site.

If anyone knows the format for this meeting and which teams will ride against each other in each heat. Please send me a message with the format to help me set up the meeting thread on Tuesday Evening.