British Speedway Forum

Premier League Fours

All the Leicester knocking neg ferretts on here will be ABSOLUTELY GUTTED to know that as at 2.45pm Saturday, Beaumont Park has only seen a 10 minute shower today & is now baking in 72degree heat therefore there are NO muddy banks, the supporters areas are baked hard,

Had a good couple of heavy showers from 5pm onwards....

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant see the Tigers doing anything and im really not bothered, already won the " super cup " and the spring cup.... oh and the pairs :D and hopefully will be adding the league on 2 that list of trophies if Glasgow were 2 win i would be shocked though ! :t:

Have we got 4 fit riders - or even 4 partially fit riders - to put out Fra? We could see Paulco out there yet!

I've never heard of an EXTERNAL temperature gauge on a car but it sounds posh. If I want to know what the temperature is outside I just stick my head out of the car window and make a guess. :lol:

Sorry but I can't get enthused about the Premier League Fours so I'm not going. Saving my pennies for a trip to Kings Lynn on Wednesday.

My van gives the EXTERNAL temperature and it's a V.W. not a Porsche. :lol:

Ah the VW. :wub: Very happy memories of 29 years driving the old VW Beetle and 5 years the Camper van.

Have we got 4 fit riders - or even 4 partially fit riders - to put out Fra? We could see Paulco out there yet!

Can't , i'm not there either . Seen quite enough of the M74/M6 recently . Had it been a league match , i would have went , but i've little or no interest in this .

Can't , i'm not there either . Seen quite enough of the M74/M6 recently . Had it been a league match , i would have went , but i've little or no interest in this .

Aye, quite agreed - I'll go to Leicester for the League meeting later in the year I expect, but with the team we have out for this and the price to get in I decided to give it a miss. There's more chance of Amy Winehouse delivering me breakfast in bed than there is of us even getting on the podium.

Think Sheffield should do well. We've got a really good top three with Auty,Parker and Ashworth who should all score a good amount. Doubt we'll win it but I think we'll get a place on the podium.

If Glasgow don't win I'd like to see you winning for Shane in his final season. He fully deserves it. Top man!

Great excitement when they announced a new speedway track at Leicester... The stadium is good, the people are friendly, the admission prices are fair. Unfortunately they forgot the most important thing, the track... I've been twice this year and each time it's been rubbish!!

Great excitement when they announced a new speedway track at Leicester... The stadium is good, the people are friendly, the admission prices are fair. Unfortunately they forgot the most important thing, the track... I've been twice this year and each time it's been rubbish!!

Similar to Rye House then,Shads? :wink: