British Speedway Forum

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The important part of the message is on the tree - the red tape that's preventing Coventry putting out the real statement.

Very good. You spotted that as well then? Clever message if you look at the picture long enough. :wink:

Guest wolfhound

I don't know if anyone has posted this before but anyway, the official Coventry Speedway website has a message saying 'Next meeting at Brandon Stadium... - THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, SEE YOU IN MARCH 2011'

Is this confirmation of their acceptance into the EL for 2011 or just wishful thinking on their part?

I don't know if anyone has posted this before but anyway, the official Coventry Speedway website has a message saying 'Next meeting at Brandon Stadium... - THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, SEE YOU IN MARCH 2011'

Is this confirmation of their acceptance into the EL for 2011 or just wishful thinking on their part?

It's said that since the day after the last meeting of the 2010 season - long before this saga started.

Are there 8 balls and a big space on the Christmas wreath ?is that space big enough for 2 though ? can't make up the old mind :(

isnt that matt faud at the window "please let me run your team"

mind you iut could just be a snowman!i have looked hard magnified the image scanned used registax to inhance the image and can now confirm the hidden meaning.........

merry xmas ho ho ho

Edited by philfromcov

Can't be bothered reading all the threads to catch up (had time out). Am I correct in assuming that there is still no official news or unofficial news (from official channels) and that all is still as it was prior to this latest thread? i.e. Coventry still banjaxed but in denial; Peterborough banjaxed but know it?

Therefore all of the posts made are just extrapolations of early posts and are based on no facts whatsoever?

Can't be bothered reading all the threads to catch up (had time out). Am I correct in assuming that there is still no official news or unofficial news (from official channels) and that all is still as it was prior to this latest thread? i.e. Coventry still banjaxed but in denial; Peterborough banjaxed but know it?

Therefore all of the posts made are just extrapolations of early posts and are based on no facts whatsoever?

What does "extrapolations" mean?

Edited by BritPete

1) Where's the evidence that a meeting was ever scheduled? The BSF isn't a viable source :lol:

2) I don't know the relevance of this point.

3) They do this every year, I'd be concerned if it was June but it is 20th December.

4) See point one.

p.s It's TrueBee :P

Well SCB told me and he is the forum statto.....if it went down then it probably went down unless your calling him a liar. Don't shoot the messenger. :D

The relevance is put in a simple picture where words about the meeting and what would have come from it been put into it's place. And then send a xmas message disguising all ok.....check me out Miss Marple.

What in an official statement.....ok eyes wide shut. B)

Edited by bazaar3

I've noticed that a few Coventry and Peterborough posters on here seem to be blaming KL for their predicament. I say look closer to home - the reason why you are currently not running is because of the actions of your owners at the AGM. I see KL as the saviours of the EL no matter how many pieces of silver or not they received. With them moving up, it scuppered the plans of two bully boys who thought that they had a strong negotiating position and when this didn't work they resorted to legal threats. I do hope that the BSPA have stood strong and not caved in to their demands - the silence from all sides (bar a crass Seasonal greeting wrapped up as an official statement) is deafening!!

Even if they do return they will be despised by other clubs for what they threatened to do so they will be damned if they do and damned if they don't! Roll on March...