British Speedway Forum

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neither does yours. it's a simple question. if you feel you are being treated unfairly, what do you do?

There is no unfair treatment....and if there is democracy rules.

You know the saying 'If you can't stand the heat get out the kitchen'.....and that's the way Coventry are going.

Jesus christ i give up.:blink:

For goodness sake read it ALL rather than pick the bits that suit most. Mediation offered or Legal redress is what it says.

That means, IF THE BSPA DON'T MEDIATE THEN THE COURTS IS THE ONLY OPTION.

Thankfully the lawyers of the BSPA appear to have advised them correctly as they know they would be on to a loser in the courts.

With respect Colin, do you understand the difference between mediation and negotiation ? This a serious question because having read your posts I don't think you do. Furthermore, although the press release mentions mediation I think they actually mean negotiation, and you are reading too much into it. If Sandhu really does mean mediation, ie before a proper independant mediator then this matter is unlikely to get sorted within the next few days or maybe not even the next few weeks.

Please tell us exactly what process you are referring to when you talk about mediation ( as opposed to negotiation) because at the moment it looks like you have got the whole thing round your neck and it is difficult to glean any clear information from your posts.

Interesting viewpoint from you both!

So you would walk out just like Coventry and Peterborough did!

No further questions, your honour.

Did you not notice the smiley after my comment?

I wouldn't rest your case there if I were you.

Your analogy is a bad one, Coventry and Peterborough are not employees of the BSPA and so had options that do not exist for an employee. They were part of the day to day controlling body and as such had the same opportunity as everyone else to persuade others to their viewpoint. If that failed and the majority voted for another course then no, they should not have left. They should have accepted the decision and remained to fight another day when, if their case had merit, they should be able others to support them.

One of the interesting things to me in all of this is that there has been no apparent breaking of ranks over the new rules by the 8 clubs in the EL.

On a totally unrelated matter but just as a matter of interest, what is it that you are impartial about? :wink:

Did you not notice the smiley after my comment?

I wouldn't rest your case there if I were you.

Your analogy is a bad one, Coventry and Peterborough are not employees of the BSPA and so had options that do not exist for an employee. They were part of the day to day controlling body and as such had the same opportunity as everyone else to persuade others to their viewpoint. If that failed and the majority voted for another course then no, they should not have left. They should have accepted the decision and remained to fight another day when, if their case had merit, they should be able others to support them.

One of the interesting things to me in all of this is that there has been no apparent breaking of ranks over the new rules by the 8 clubs in the EL.

On a totally unrelated matter but just as a matter of interest, what is it that you are impartial about? :wink:

Clubs.

And while i suspected your response was in jest, Steve's certainly wasnt!

Again we have the Poole Pimps spokesman spouting off about the constitution of the BSPA, and again about Cov PBorough storming from the conference.

Question, is the Shovelor a promoter? Answer NO. So why talk about what you can only imagine.

Do you know the Constitution of the BSPA?. Answer NO.

That is unless SS was hiding in Fat Mauds trousers again.

Remember my question about work permits, lets see how Poole get on with regard to a Russian what with some Brits going to be unemployed.

Only takes one letter to the Authorities posing the question.

neither does yours. it's a simple question. if you feel you are being treated unfairly, what do you do?

I could try to negotiate a better deal, I could accept the majority verdicts or I could walk away and put peoples livelihoods on hold and not give a proper and truthful statement to the Fans.

I could try to negotiate a better deal, I could accept the majority verdicts or I could walk away and put peoples livelihoods on hold and not give a proper and truthful statement to the Fans.

i didn't say "make up a scenario if you were Coventry or Peterborough Speedway at a promoter's AGM", i said if YOU were being treated unfairly in ANY situation, what would YOU do?

Edited by ImpartialOne

page 94 summary.

same load of crap as previous 93 pages, some say black and some white and no-one says there is a grey. no one has a clue what is going on and yet we have 94 pages of drivel.

Well done for adding the start of 95 to it....

Clubs.

And while i suspected your response was in jest, Steve's certainly wasnt!

Impartial about clubs. So; not favouring one more than another; treating all alike; unprejudiced; unbiased; disinterested; equitable; fair; just.

You may wish to reconsider, you could just delete the first two letters. ;)

Impartial about clubs. So; not favouring one more than another; treating all alike; unprejudiced; unbiased; disinterested; equitable; fair; just.

You may wish to reconsider, you could just delete the first two letters. ;)

Why? You support Aces. I support Speedway. whats your problem?

Its only a guess but i suspect Bananaman isn't really a banana, Hyderd doesn't live on Hyde Road, Lady luck doesn't have much luck, Eastern Wolf probably doesn't blow houses down and Custer mouse doesn't live in a skirting board.

Edited by ImpartialOne

you have never been treated unfairly in your life?

Of course.....but if there is a law, take for example somebody wants to bring an A class drug into society and wants it to be legal to sell it and pop it, it doesn't mean everyone else wants it. That's why we have a proper democracy to not bring this law into place.

Why should we allow Coventry to make the rules.....if we did, it would be the same principal so your point holds no weight.

Edited by bazaar3

at least mine had some accurate facts lol

Not really....some of the thread is intellectual debate. B)

Ok if you want to go down that route, you have to see it from both sides. Lets make it simple..

So, if you were working for a company who continually made life hard for you and operated in a way that you felt was unfair towards you...

What would you do?

Looking at this post.....it looks like something Authorised would write and post. Change of name Authorised?

Why? You support Aces. I support Speedway. whats your problem?

No problem. Just wondering in view of your obvious support for the Coventry /P'borough faction. I see now, you mean impartial about clubs in the sense that you do not support a particular club, not that your views about particular clubs are impartial. To just reply "clubs" did not make it very clear.