British Speedway Forum

Dudley Heathens 2011

Brummie Kev

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the AGM was postponed, presumably the rules havent been decided yet!

Great to see Ashley officially on board again. After a relatively slow start to last season, his average is still lower than his ability has proved. He has a fantastic second half after dropping to reserve so I think he can put a good couple of points on his starting figure in 2011.

Aussies/Kiwi's can do 2 years in the NL, Jade Mudgway and Andrew Aldridge being examples of this, Dyer could line up as a Heathen again next season, unless the rules have been changed. Again.

Mudgeway and Aldridge were riding on the correct and legal youth mobility visas unlike Dyer who was on a 6 month visa and therefore should not have ridden in the National League in the first place. He wont be back.

unlike Dyer who was on a 6 month visa and therefore should not have ridden in the National League in the first place. He wont be back.

Then Dudley should have his points removed then,simple as,same as Rye House did with Tyson Nelson

when they fitted Dyer in i could never understand how they did on the averages,, the fantastic Tom Perry should have has new average if i recall

RT, Its old ground now,but i take it YOU can prove Micky Dyer was only on a 6 month visa, but the Topic Title is Heathens 2011, and so far only Ash is a confirmed signing, others will have to wait until NL AGM before 2011 rules and regs are confirmed, this is the worst part about a late AGM signings cannot be agreed when points limits are not known.

when they fitted Dyer in i could never understand how they did on the averages,, the fantastic Tom Perry should have has new average if i recall

'Fred' had missed a meeting due to a prior Grasstrack booking so didn't have a new average if memory serves.

---------------------------------------

Glad to have Ash confirmed, not that it's any surprise.

Perry is local too so it's, surely, all-but certain he'll return.

Would like to have Rich on board too. He made no secret of loving his time with us last year so it would be good to give him another chance. He's relatively local too.

Armstrong was very popular so I suspect everyone involved will be keen to get him back next season.

Would desperately love to see Roynon in the team. If he gets his confidence back and gets dialled it he's a 10+ man in the NL, easily. Easier said than done of course, but the raw talent hasn't gone away.

Depending on the limit, fitness and other signings I would be happy with Taylor coming back in.

Mudgeway and Aldridge were riding on the correct and legal youth mobility visas unlike Dyer who was on a 6 month visa and therefore should not have ridden in the National League in the first place. He wont be back.

Then Dudley should have his points removed then,simple as,same as Rye House did with Tyson Nelson

Thats a spurious claim from out of the blue! There was no problem whatsoever with Micky's eligibility, unlike Tyson Nelson.

I would expect Micky to get a Premier League place in 2011 and he should be able to hold his own there. He is very talented, but was very homesick last season.

Okay i dont want to drag this thing down to the depths, but it sickens me when someone comes on here with TOTALLY Unfounded accusations that this rider has done this, that rider has done that, all i will say is Rogue Trader PROVE It or i suggest you withdraw YOUR Unfounded Accusation about Micky Dyer.

Back to the Topic, i havent looked at points tallies etc, but would love to see,Micky D,Tom,Jake, Ash,Armo <Newport asset> who i would suspect want him back, so that is a four plus i would guess Darryl Ritchings, which leaves us with 2 riders depending on points totals to find and fit in.

Edited by greyhoundp

'Fred' had missed a meeting due to a prior Grasstrack booking so didn't have a new average if memory serves.

---------------------------------------

Glad to have Ash confirmed, not that it's any surprise.

Perry is local too so it's, surely, all-but certain he'll return.

Would like to have Rich on board too. He made no secret of loving his time with us last year so it would be good to give him another chance. He's relatively local too.

Armstrong was very popular so I suspect everyone involved will be keen to get him back next season.

Would desperately love to see Roynon in the team. If he gets his confidence back and gets dialled it he's a 10+ man in the NL, easily. Easier said than done of course, but the raw talent hasn't gone away.

Depending on the limit, fitness and other signings I would be happy with Taylor coming back in.

Hey, keep your hands off Roynon, I want him at Stoke :P

I just hope we have a team that can challenge/beat you on a consistent basis ;)