British Speedway Forum

Coventry Poll

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is about Rules and Regulations, im not interested. If its about the future of Coventry Speedway, as a club, because of noise complaints etc, then not only will i side with the Coventry fans, but i would suspect the whole of the Speedway country would do so.

So lets wait and see what the issues are first.

OK we have had an hour and the first 90 votes. So as that is the amount of points in a normal speedway meeting, the score after the first leg is 49 - 41 to the people who think Sandhu is wrong. An 8 point win to those opposing Sandhu, so fairly comfortable so far. Lets see what the rest of this evening brings.

Not a lot of point to this Steve - there is no Vote for the neutral like me. To say those who are neutral "don't Vote' means quite a few folk are disenfranchised. You never know - they may even be the majority - BUT - we will never know - will we??

Pooles signing that Mr Shovlar is talking about is DENIS ANDERSSON. I repeat DENIS ANDERSSON!!!!! He's a friend of mine on facebook and I met twice last year. Oh never mind. :P

What a pathetic attempt to be a party pooper. :rolleyes:

OK we have had an hour and the first 90 votes. So as that is the amount of points in a normal speedway meeting, the score after the first leg is 49 - 41 to the people who think Sandhu is wrong. An 8 point win to those opposing Sandhu, so fairly comfortable so far. Lets see what the rest of this evening brings.

Statistical nonsense :angry:

Assuming the yes/no vote is a simple binomial distribution with a 50% probability of a yes vote, the standard error of a sample size of 90 would be about 5 and therefore to be statistically significant (at the 5% level i.e 1.96 SEs above the assumed mean of 45/45) would require the vote to be at least 54-36 in one direction or the other before you could draw any conclusion from such a small sample.

PS A completely fraudulent question anyway as we don't know what the basis of the legal action(s?) is. Suggest you stop stirring

Assuming the yes/no vote is a simple binomial distribution with a 50% probability of a yes vote, the standard error of a sample size of 90 would be about 5 and therefore to be statistically significant (at the 5% level i.e 1.96 SEs above the assumed mean of 45/45) would require the vote to be at least 54-36 in one direction or the other before you could draw any conclusion from such a small sample.

PS A completely fraudulent question anyway as we don't know what the basis of the legal action(s?) is. Suggest you stop stirring

If Matt tells him to do something, then it must be done.

In view of recent voting at the AGM. What do you reckon would be the standard error of a sample size of 9 assuming the yes/no vote is a simple binomical distribution. :D

Subtle edit for accuracy Cuz. ;)

Love your work!!

In view of recent voting at the AGM. What do you reckon would be the standard error of a sample size of 9 assuming the yes/no vote is a simple binomical distribution. :D

In view of some of the recent comments on the forum I reckon the application of a size 9 Steel-toecap Doc Martins in the correct posterior position on a couple of recalcitrant ex-BSPA members would work wonders.

In view of some of the recent comments on the forum I reckon the application of a size 9 Steel-toecap Doc Martins in the correct posterior position on a couple of recalcitrant ex-BSPA members would work wonders.

Luv it. :D