British Speedway Forum

Young Stars

billy

Well, interesting who our heatleader will be now. Lambert is at Stoke & Roynon is at Dudley. I have a feeling James Brundle is in for a return. He'll want to prove a point this year with us being EL I feel.

Indeed! Will Brundle really be given another chance though? He's already had a few (!)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, interesting who our heatleader will be now. Lambert is at Stoke & Roynon is at Dudley.

I have a feeling James Brundle is in for a return. He'll want to prove a point this year with us being EL I feel.

I have a feeling he's not!

Well, interesting who our heatleader will be now. Lambert is at Stoke & Roynon is at Dudley.

I have a feeling James Brundle is in for a return. He'll want to prove a point this year with us being EL I feel.

I do hope Mr Brundle doesn't reappear, he's had more than enough chances.

I'd have thought Darren Mallett & Oliver Rayson would make reliable heatleaders, with Jake Knight looking on the verge of being good enough to take on one of those roles to. Backed up with Lewis Kerr, Lewis Blackbird, Tom Stokes and one other, that wouldn't look a bad little side.

It's never been the aim of King's Lynn to go chasing the championship, but more of developing youngsters for the future, and the way that costs are excalating in importing overseas riders into British Speedway, this has got to be the way forward.

If that turns out to be the Young Stars side, then I'll be more than happy in the knowledge that they will give a 100% committment to the clubs cause, and at the same time provide some very entertaining track action for the punters. My only regret is that as Simon Lambert is eligible to race at this level again this season, is that we didn't use him, with him being a local lad and an asset of the club.

Stoke's gain is very much our loss I feel.

Roll-on tapes up time.

James Cockle has joined the Young Stars.

Very good signing he will go well around the NA. James and Darren are a decent spearhead. I like the look of KL, how all NL teams should look IMO.

Not sure what to make of the signing of Cockle myself...

Tell him he's got to write neater then! :D:P

James was excellent value for Weymouth, you have a lad who is reliable and who will do a good job. Good luck to James in the NL this year :approve:

did good work home and away.whippy why why why ,he rode for boston did a good job for them did a super job for weymouth, the only reason he has not done prem for the last two yrs hes was stuck on a hi average.4 some thing,

Edited by bigend111

Is Lewis Blackbird a relation to Carl Blackbird? Former Mildenhall rider

Not seen much of the two reserves, can anyone give much feedback on them two?

Not sure about Lewis, but I believe the other reserve Tom Stokes is related to the Blackbirds.