British Speedway Forum

While I can appreciate that people want as strong a line up as possible and that its not going to be a Grand Prix standard meeting, I think one or two people are being a little bit negative. There are plenty of EL riders named and a good sprinkling of proper racers and I for one will be there as its such a good cause to support.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I can appreciate that people want as strong a line up as possible and that its not going to be a Grand Prix standard meeting, I think one or two people are being a little bit negative. There are plenty of EL riders named and a good sprinkling of proper racers and I for one will be there as its such a good cause to support.

Have you got time to join us in the bar mate :wink:

Bagpuss, precisely. It's a line-up this already features Chris Harris. And KK. And Niels-Kristian Iversen. And Lee Richardson. And six names still to go.

It's going to be a great meeting, especially at Scunny. Bomber alone will be provide so much entertainment around there.

All the best

Rob

The SOS group at Oxford will be sponsoring a heat at the Ben Fund meeting and as part of the sponsorship have 2 VIP tickets for the meeting which include admission to the VIP area within the stadium

It was always our intention to sell these tickets on and therefore are looking for a buyer for 2 VIP tickets with the proceeds raised going back into the Ben Fund pot

So if anyone is interested please PM me with a sensible offer. If a sensible offer is received before tomorrow evening then we will sell them, if not then I will put them on Ebay on Saturday and see what we can get for them

Admission is £15 so I would class a sensible offer to be above standard admission and as I said all the proceeds will go back to the Ben Fund

Cheers

Attention travellers....

Speedway fans looking for accommodation in Scunthorpe this season can take advantage of a generous offer by Premier Inns. Premier Inns are offering a 20% Discount off the daily rate (Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays) throughout the coming season. This offer is not applicable with any other offer.

To take advantage...you must quote AMUSP20 at the time of booking.

Message posted on behalf of Scunthorpe Speedways Marketing Manager.