British Speedway Forum

Polish News

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcin rempala has signed for opole, how will he do, i wonder?

Is it confirmed now? Last I read there was some wrangling going on between Opole and Tarnow over the terms of his loan. As I understood it, Tarnow were looking to recoup most of the dosh they forwarded to Rempala during the close season. It is standard procedure for clubs in Poland to advance monies to riders in order to assist with preparation for the season. It's not a situation that Gorzow think much of, especially after coughing over a tidy sum to the now injured Hans Andersen. I think it is also the root of the trouble between Rybnik and Jesper B Monberg.

Is it confirmed now? Last I read there was some wrangling going on between Opole and Tarnow over the terms of his loan. As I understood it, Tarnow were looking to recoup most of the dosh they forwarded to Rempala during the close season. It is standard procedure for clubs in Poland to advance monies to riders in order to assist with preparation for the season. It's not a situation that Gorzow think much of, especially after coughing over a tidy sum to the now injured Hans Andersen. I think it is also the root of the trouble between Rybnik and Jesper B Monberg.

ah well its all over the web my polish aint too good but i read something on the sportowefakty and opole's site too

Edited by Kris Boyd fan

ah well its all over the web my polish aint too good but i read something on the sportowefakty and opole's site too

Obviously Poland will be Rempalas no1 priority,however Im wondering if a spell in our PL wouldnt go a miss.He would be more than welcome in at least one team I could think of. :)

Obviously Poland will be Rempalas no1 priority,however Im wondering if a spell in our PL wouldnt go a miss.He would be more than welcome in at least one team I could think of. :)

Would have a 7.91 average and not the 6.52 Berwick got him on last season. Only Przemyslaw Pawlicki is exempt from the 8-11 meeting rule.

Last Sundays meeting Lotos Gdansk v Polonia Bydgoszcz can be seen here:- http://www.itv24.com.pl/film/1397/lotos_-_polonia_caly_mecz_/

What a fantastic meeting!! :t: Sorry Mateusz!

Edited by bluejam

Last Sundays meeting Lotos Gdansk v Polonia Bydgoszcz can be seen here:- http://www.itv24.com.pl/film/1397/lotos_-_polonia_caly_mecz_/

What a fantastic meeting!! :t: Sorry Mateusz!

Thanks for posting this. Oh that the Elite league could attract crowds and an atmosphere like this. Wonderful, despite the result for Mateusz. :cry: Best. Alan.