British Speedway Forum

Buxton V Newport 31/10 - Sunday Start Time

BuxtonTiger

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why were you allowed a guest facility? Surely by being packed up he was refusing to ride...

I was under the idea that in the NL you can only use a guest for your No1?

Have a read of the thread dedicated to facilities for Aussies leaving early. In the NL the rules allow a facility if riders are missing for any reason. Something that desperately needs to be amended this winter to prevent this kind of thing happening again.

Buxton Hitmen - Triple Champions has a great ring to it! :approve: Well done to all the riders, management, promotion, sponsors and supporters of the Hitmen for completing a dream year for the club that has had this level of speedway at its heart since the inception of the Third Tier in the 90's.

Whatever has been said on here about the last month, no-one can deny that Buxton deserve this success and are worthy Champions in all three trophies.

Thanks for that,can you explain the Mark Jones conspiracy theory,too?

as i see it ,there is know need for explaining the theory,if the borders agency are correct in what they say,he shouldnt have been riding,just like Tyson Nelson,reading there info,there is no difference between the two

Having just read the piece again. Todd doesn't actually go home until Thursday (4th November). So unless he's had to send his bikes back home before he actually leaves, Im not sure why he didn't ride in the NLRC. :blink::unsure:

Strange ..his facebook comments show that he was in Hong Kong earlier today and due back in Oz later on !!

Strange ..his facebook comments show that he was in Hong Kong earlier today and due back in Oz later on !!

MM if a rider,such as Todd for example cant ride in say yesterdays fixture,does that mean he is with holding his services and there fore get a 28 day ban or does that not happen in NL ?

Edited by montie

MM if a rider,such as Tood for example cant ride in say yesterdays fixture,does that mean he is with holding his services and there fore get a 28 day ban or does that not happen in NL ?

Does Nick Morris also come into that equation? He didn't ride yesterday, how come you aren't venting your argument towards him as well seen as he could also be classed as with holding his services.

And he leaves tomorrow!!!

As chopper said Robert knew when the season ended and he stayed until the job was done.

Robert knows what the term team means and he wanted to do the right thing by all the people over there that have looked after him in his first year.

Both Robert and the Buxton team deserve all the success that has and will come their way in the future.

well done to buxton for title,and well done to the hornets on a great season . could have been a lot closer with a full side , but every team as injuries thats speedway , but i wish people stop moaning about todd , he had to pack away is bikes a few days ago ,and i think you will find he flew back on sunday, lets all look forward to next season , and lets hope the bspa change some of their stuppid rules , the rules that have spoiled a lot of matches this year ,for a lot of teams ,

Does Nick Morris also come into that equation? He didn't ride yesterday, how come you aren't venting your argument towards him as well seen as he could also be classed as with holding his services.

Maybe read my post again,i said as an example,Todd Kurtz,you are correct that Morris is the same,i was merely asking a question,hardly venting my anger

Question still un answered too.............

I'm a speedway fan, the rules were set out for both finals before any 1st legs were run, so I'd have accepted it. It's a shame some can't

You're a better man than me, then.

Personally, if my team had been the best in the league and had then lost out on the league title due to what seems to me to be nothing less than poor organisation, I'd have been bloody furious.

Why speedway in GB is aware of November? Why there was no possiblity to held 2nd final match in this month?

Me and my dad were talking about this. They have Winter meetings at Newport, Scunthorpe, etc but can't run a meeting at Newport after 31st October.

It would have been amazing to beat Newport 6 times in 6 meetings...