British Speedway Forum

King's Lynn 2011

Tom has to be back next year, on the that average. he is worth a lot more than that. Plus his leadership, and team riding is worth a few extra points as well. I dont think we will see the Topinka of a 9 point plus average, but still has much to offer. if of course him and Buster can agree terms. After Doolan being got ride of, It would be silly to start count chickens etc.

I really wonder if this seasons team will be what Buster wants or more what he is prepared to spend. In fairness to the bloke he is between a rock and a hard place. He needs to put together an attractive team, who will challenge for honours, after the let down of the 10 side. Offset against that he cant afford to go gungho and throw money at the problem. With crowd levels expected to be down, and his Football Club expected to make a loss in the first year. It wont be easy.

Edited by semion

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the Scum could be heading our way. Bring on Good Friday :approve:

We better have a good side :blink:

You must be joking I don't think we've had a bank holiday meeting since the bloody stock cars turned up !

Would be lovely to have that back though I have to agree.

Pleased to see that it looks like Schrammy has been offered a place in the Stars team for next season.

It's in the Get Noticed Online article announcing the signing of Rusty Harrison for the Comets.

Edited by ajh

Pleased to see that it looks like Schrammy has been offered a place in the Stars team for next season.

It's in the Get Noticed Online article announcing the signing of Rusty Harrison for the Comets.

please dont be true