British Speedway Forum

Nordic Grand Prix

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi SuddenSam15 ... I'm a SKY HD customer ... any help you can give gratefully accepted!

Mines working ok ... red button ... then I selected speedway from the top of the menu by just pressing enter.

TOMEK!

TOMEK G!

TOMEK GOLLOB!

OLE!!!

Emphatically answering his critics and those who question his temperament so far tonight. It'll be hard for some to swallow, but Gollob has been the outstanding rider in the world this season. Sadly Harris undoes all his fine work in Gorican. If he doesn't make the top eight this season he MUST pay the price. A silver medal in one GP is not enough.

Thanks to everyone for the help ... contacted SKY and unfortunately I have a problem with my SKY box ... gonna cost me £65 call out charge. Perhaps it would be cheaper to learn Polish and might be worth it as the presenter is much better looking than Keith Huewen! Justbitv isn't an option as it doesn't work on Safari and I'd need to install Firefox. Thanks again everyone for the help!!

Thanks to everyone for the help ... contacted SKY and unfortunately I have a problem with my SKY box ... gonna cost me £65 call out charge. Perhaps it would be cheaper to learn Polish and might be worth it as the presenter is much better looking than Keith Huewen! Justbitv isn't an option as it doesn't work on Safari and I'd need to install Firefox. Thanks again everyone for the help!!

Agree, the Polish lady is a cracker.

I just bought a rep box off ebay and called them to pair it up FOC ... cost me £40.00

Edited by SuddenSam15

Congrats to Tomasz Gollob, World Speedway Champion 2010

Was hoping he might have to work for it in Bydgoszcz but looking like he only has to turn up there now to collect the trophy.

Will still enjoy my night there as always but not gonna be the exciting climax i hoped for!!!

Edited by Bradford Ace

Congrats to Tomasz Gollob, World Speedway Champion 2011

Was hoping he might have to work for it in Bydgoszcz but looking like he only has to turn up there now to collect the trophy.

Will still enjoy my night there as always but not gonna be the exciting climax i hoped for!!!

Dont jinx him ... look what happened to Emil :neutral: