British Speedway Forum

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horrible circumstances for either Makovsky or Complin to come into the meeting, and I sincerely hope that Rymel makes a full recovery in the not too distant future.

If they go with Complin, which surely they will if given any choice, he would have to be up there as one of the favourites. Makovsky would be in the `also ran` category

I would confidently tip the following result for the final...

1st Joe Screen

2nd Travis McGowan

3rd Kenni Larsen

4th Ryan Fisher (Fell Ex.)

B)

He won't score more than 6 points, so will be nowhere near the final

I would confidently tip the following result for the final...

1st Joe Screen

2nd Travis McGowan

3rd Kenni Larsen

4th Ryan Fisher (Fell Ex.)

B)

Theres a surprise, Bongo! I'd read the first line of your post and I knew straight away you'd go for a Glasgow 1-2!!! :oops:

If Screen is fit, then he'll be top 4. Fish will definitely be up there as well. I'll go for a slight outsider, Rene Bach to win it. Simply because if he doesn't make the gate, then he has the talent to pass as well - if the track is grippy.

Does anyone know of any decent places to park around the stadium within a 5-10 minute walk to the stadium that are safe to park. Last year we parked in the carpark and we couldnt get out for ages , so much so we wont be parking there this year. In previous years we parked on Livesey Street but you get the same problem of traffic congestion after the meeting at the junction with Livesey Street and the A61.

Does anyone know of any decent places to park around the stadium within a 5-10 minute walk to the stadium that are safe to park. Last year we parked in the carpark and we couldnt get out for ages , so much so we wont be parking there this year. In previous years we parked on Livesey Street but you get the same problem of traffic congestion after the meeting at the junction with Livesey Street and the A61.

Not sure about the parking situation, but thats good news on the 'getting away' front cos it means the couple of coaches we are bringing down will take ages getting out of the car park and as a result, I will be able to spend longer in the bar celebrating a famous Tiggers 1-2 :approve:

...ain't that right ylinenhare5-1 ??? :P

Edited by BongoBrian

Not sure about the parking situation, but thats good news on the 'getting away' front cos it means the couple of coaches we are bringing down will take ages getting out of the car park and as a result, I will be able to spend longer in the bar celebrating a famous Tiggers 1-2 :approve:

...ain't that right ylinenhare5-1 ??? :P

:lol:

Kev...my hotel last year was only a ten minute walk from the track....with a huge Morrisons just round the corner, not sure what the car park arrangements are at night though...or how late the store is open, but it might be worth a punt!? :unsure:

what is the qualifying criteria for this meeting, with Rymel on the sidlines and now it looks like his czech mate Michal on the sidelines, the next average is Rempala but and after that complin, but i was just curious how many meetings and when you have had to of signed for your club to get in the meeting

what is the qualifying criteria for this meeting, with Rymel on the sidlines and now it looks like his czech mate Michal on the sidelines, the next average is Rempala but and after that complin, but i was just curious how many meetings and when you have had to of signed for your club to get in the meeting

Assessed averages don't count. Complin will be in for you (if Makovsky isn't fit to ride).

Strange thing is, I tipped Complin to win the PLRC before the season started!

Assessed averages don't count. Complin will be in for you (if Makovsky isn't fit to ride).

Strange thing is, I tipped Complin to win the PLRC before the season started!

rempala isnt on an assessed average, he is on a 6.52 which is double his el average he had with ipswich a few years ago

does anybody know the criteria of when you had to have ridden for your club etc

rempala isnt on an assessed average, he is on a 6.52 which is double his el average he had with ipswich a few years ago

does anybody know the criteria of when you had to have ridden for your club etc

Can Berwick not just send Lee Complin as Workington sent Andre Compton instead of Adrian last year when Kevin Doolan was injured. :wink:

We seem to have had all 7 riders injured at some point of the season. :cry:

Complin could do very well at Sheffield, so long as there is a bit of dirt on the track.

Also, Taylor Poole to cause a few shocks. He won't win it, but I don't think he will be disgraced.