British Speedway Forum

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a fair bit of passing but the track is dreadful. The race where Pavlic was leading Hancock and basically stopped dead on the 2nd turn summed up how poor it is.

Harris has been superb, that last to first ride just then was superb. On this form he will get into the top 8 and he has deserved it.

Devastating to see Nicki struggling, you have to wonder whether a year out of the GPs (like Andersen in 2006?) and a return to the EL in 2011 could be the boost he needs!

Yet again we see the real side of Holder - Tantrams and tears - I think you have got to grow up a little son!

Old Timer

Good on him... They're lucky not to be still trying to retrieve it from the cameraman's anus!!!

Gollob being allowed to keep his point from the semi final was strange :blink:

Edited by Shadders

I suppose I'm classed as a "Harris knocker". So, where am I now? Well, I'm here, as it goes. Where are all the "Harris unknockers" the rest of the time, when Harris is floundering pathetically? Ah yes, they're making excuses.

Harris did very well today, to a point, but you always suspected that choosing red in the final, placing yourself alongside the fast-gating Hancock, might be an error of judgement. So it proved, just as Gollob's choice of red in Malilla was an error.

Speaking of Gollob and errors, he made plenty today and should really have been excluded in the semi-final. Strange refereeing performance. Stopped a race that didn't need stopping and then failed to stop a race that did need stopping. Holta had every right to be furious.

Jonsson and Andersen out of the top eight; Hancock and Harris in and they scored so much more heavily than the two riders they replaced that they'll have a good lead. Harris could finally qualify.

Well done to Bomber on finally looking like a true Grand Prix rider. Excellent day for him, makes you proud to be a Brit.

Well done to our Fred, 2nd final on the bounce and looked much more relaxed.

Herbie is still a class act and he was one of the better riders on the day so he deserves the win.

Pedersen surely cant be considered for a pick, he has looked awful all season.

Of course he will, but the likes of him, jonsson and Andersen have looked mediocre at best this season and someone surely is gonna be shocked with a lost place.

Jonsson must be the one with the biggest sweat on. With Lindback and Freddie already in he surely wont get a pick.

So long as Kenny stays in the top 8 (boy how he has gone off the boil too) then it will be one of Pedersen or andersen for a pick?).

A decent meeting all told. Odd sandy track.

And Pavlic made to look very ordinary in his own backyard. Had a good couple of battles. But thankfully he has shown he isnt really a consideration for a wild card pick - THANK GOD!

Fair play to Harris,looked an all over winner untill Hancock hit the front in the Final.Crump gained a bit of ground for the Championship,maybe now he is Gollobs biggest challenger.

Gollob should have been excluded in the semi for taking down Holta.

Gollob is getting way with pure murder at present his racing is both dangerous and desperate which coupled with his mentality of racing on the border line is going to cost someone else dearly soon in the terms of injury & there GP place the mans a ticking time bomb ready to explode on someone.

Another so called Harris knocker here!

Yes he did very well today and unfortunately just got outpaced in the final. But having one or two good GP's a season and six or seven poor ones is still a poor return from Englands so called number one!

On the Gollob, Holta incident in the semi final, i thought the referee got this one right has Holto had lifted down the back straight and was not under complete control going into the bend.

On the Crump, Jonsson incident in heat 13, i thought the referee got this one wrong as Crump did'nt look to be under power when Jonsson hit him and if anyone was going to be excluded it should of been Crump for causing the incident.