British Speedway Forum

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would have liked to have seen the top two from each club - no Watt, Richardson, Zagar or Judas? With this flawed race format, the other clubs will be praying to be drawn against Eastbourne. Last year the teams who raced against Belle Vue had a huge advantage over those that didn't.

Would have liked to have seen the top two from each club - no Watt, Richardson, Zagar or Judas? With this flawed race format, the other clubs will be praying to be drawn against Eastbourne. Last year the teams who raced against Belle Vue had a huge advantage over those that didn't.

Nice to see Eastbourne and Lakeside making an effort with there top pairings :)

Indeed, it was on Sky and held at Eastbourne, a pretty good meeting as well. The "superstar" Bridger was beautifully duped by Hans Andersen in the final.....

Enjoyed seeing Eastbourne lose, did you?

Nice to see Eastbourne and Lakeside making an effort with there top pairings :)

Kylmakorpi is on world longtrack duty, which I think is a reasonable excuse. Zagar obviously can't be bothered. Not sure about Jedrzejak, whether he's unavailable or been overlooked, but then Woodward and Kling are next in line based on August averages (though not September). Pathetically weak admittedly. At least you can be sure Cam will be trying.

Having looked at the line up the Coventry pair look favourites for this. KK is very very quick around Foxhall and rides it better than any other track. They have the strongest pair for me while everyone else has one strong looking rider and a partner that could let them down. Except maybe Andersen and PK for Belle Vue although PK hasn't looked too good around Foxhall the last couple of years and neither has Andersen to be fair who looks like he's going backwards in his career.

Well I am supporting Hans and PK for this one. Would love to see Hans do it for a 3rd year, and it would be for 3 different teams. Really hope he can get his form back. Think the crash in the Gp did quite a bit of damage and hope he can put it behind him.

Good Luck HANS and PK.

Well I am supporting Hans and PK for this one. Would love to see Hans do it for a 3rd year, and it would be for 3 different teams. Really hope he can get his form back. Think the crash in the Gp did quite a bit of damage and hope he can put it behind him.

Good Luck HANS and PK.

Shock horror Tas. can't believe you are not getting behind Danny :shock::wink:

Anyway, should be an excellent meeting, shame I'm going to miss it, had hoped it would be on Sky so I could have recorded it, subject to Sky not using the red button option, but never mind hey!!

Good luck to Scott and Danny.

Being selfish i'm personally glad its not on TV as it will swell the crowd and generate a decent atmosphere. Something that has been lost at Foxhall these last couple of years!!

If it were on TV it would have more than likely persuaded those in two minds whether to attend or not to stay at home and watch it with a curry!

Shock horror Tas. can't believe you are not getting behind Danny :shock::wink:

Anyway, should be an excellent meeting, shame I'm going to miss it, had hoped it would be on Sky so I could have recorded it, subject to Sky not using the red button option, but never mind hey!!

Good luck to Scott and Danny.

Hi Badge I know but I will cheer for the home pair as well wouldn't leave Danny out. lol

dont think you can discount freddie and tai both in form and go well round foxhall

Seems a half decent shout to me :unsure:

Trouble is the last time we had a sniff at a meet like this,one of the boys turned up pi$$ed :o:wink::D

We always find a way to screw it up :D

Wondering if PK will be fit for this meeting after the nasty crash at Brandon on Monday. Really feel for the aces having terrible time with injuries. Also Hans is still having problems with his broken finger so I hope they can over turn the bad luck and win this.