British Speedway Forum

Sgp Challenge Final

I'd agree that there needs to be a greater transparency and mors stringent checks of machinary. If only to reassure us that everything is above board. The whispering campaign against Emil last year is an example of what can happen without checking.

I'd like to see Kolodziej in the GP's next year, I'm sure he would be competitive and it seems daft if he gets excluded just because of his nationality.

Kolodziej has always been an exciting racer imo and is the kind of rider that would really compliment the series

whispering will always take place when things look and feel out of place...... and imo more and more is starting to appear out of place

as you say 'if only to reassure us'.... although I would suggest that any world championship worth its salts should be doing everything in its power to keep man and machine clean to remain a reputable competition..... especially one looking to aim high

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polish motorsport board authorities (or at least the most important one) are really focused on covincing BSI to give Kolodziej permanent wild card for the next season, and that's why Kolodziej is about to be a wild card at Bydgoszcz; to prove he's worth it. So far he's absolutely on the top of individual Ekstraliga and Elitserien averages.

Oh, and SGP Challenge engine protest was not quite his idea, he was just advised to do this, so don't be mad at the guy while he really isn't vicious or jealous type of man.