British Speedway Forum

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would fully expect them to take some shale off the track, as there appeared to be to much on their tonight!!! biggrin.gif

Maybe give the Poole trackman a call ?

Spot on and tonight has made little Holder jr jr jr Darky look a right freckly little numpt!

Oh come on Hagonshocker, he tried, the lads 18, not 17 as Tatum said, he needs to get his Abacus out! but it just didn't happen for any of them, and Darky will benifit from the experience!!

It makes you wonder what people expect.....we've had two meetings with a fair bit of passing and results which have gone down to the last heat.

Both meetings certainly entertained me.

Easily pleased then, :D i slept through half of this, and couldn't see the Kings Lynn meeting for bloody flys. Im going to bring down a pillow and blanket for Saturday!!

An ok meeting, but Vojens shouldn't get any more race offs or finals. That crowd was absolutely pathetic for a race off with the home nation on view. An embarrassment that a fairly big meeting for the sport was watched by a handful of people.

Lovely to see the Aussies faces at the end. Wonder what the precious, plastic Aussie made of it all?

An ok meeting, but Vojens shouldn't get any more race offs or finals. That crowd was absolutely pathetic for a race off with the home nation on view. An embarrassment that a fairly big meeting for the sport was watched by a handful of people.

Lovely to see the Aussies faces at the end. Wonder what the precious, plastic Aussie made of it all?

Watt, Ward and Batchelor were all out of there depth, Holder was unlucky or choaked and Schlein rode far better than I ever expected. I had the Aussies down for thrid but thought it would go tothe last couple of races.

Most of the star names think its a joke and cannot be bothered so you cannot really blame the supporters if they follow the same line and ignore it.

I loved the opening line by Tatum "its a bit slick", Kelvin its always slick at Vojens.

Most of the star names think its a joke and cannot be bothered so you cannot really blame the supporters if they follow the same line and ignore it.

I loved the opening line by Tatum "its a bit slick", Kelvin its always slick at Vojens.

How do you know this info that star names think its a joke?

Surely Olsen can see this usual Olsen track is rubbish

Now school hols here the comments are going to be even funnier

Not the best of meetings but made all the better by aussie lads not getting through. Are they a jumped up little big headed bunch of gits or is just the way they come across?

They are full of it when they are winning, but somehow not quite the same in defeat! Darcy Ward is really becoming a big mouthed young fool!

Edited by BritPete

Very disappointed the Aussies didn't get through. Obviously wanted GB to get through first but Australia was my second choice. I am afraid I cannot see anything wrong with the Aussies, yes to some they may come across as a bit arrogant, but to be honest I just find them funny, it is quite refreshing to be honest. To me it just looked like a bunch of friends enjoying themselves which in my opinion is great. It is similar to when the Yanks first came over here, riders with a bit of personality and humanity for a change.

i agree withh youu ^^ It's not gunna get any easierr for Darcy now it's been publishedd in the sun andd Darcy was out of linee to writee that but he's a kid that likes winningg ! Do youu actually thinkk hes a holderr junior?

Have you had 3 to many, or is it just the way you write!! :unsure:

well the super star aussie boys are not going to be able to rub britain's noses in it because they didnt make the final !!!

They werent good enough monday night on a track they like and can race on they certainly werent going to do anything on that pile of crap tonight

Olsen was a world class rider , but as a promoter and track curator hes clueless

Maybe a few more people will turn up to watch on saturday

Heres hoping the Poles turn over the Danes but dont back on it being much more than a gate fest

I know which meeting most speedway fans will prefer of the ones seen so far and its not just because team gb won

A speedway track needs dirt so riders can race , a few more british promoters need to take note of this too before they kill the sport further