• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Prediction for Sunday:

1. Newcastle

2. Sheffield

3. Edinburgh

4. Berwick

Would love to see the Brummies do it but I really doubt it as when the pressures on we tend to go missing. :sad:

With the tough group we are in aswell I think it would be a big shock if we won the trophy

Edited by Brummie Kev

1. Newcastle

2. Sheffield

3. Edinburgh

4. Berwick

Would love to see the Brummies do it but I really doubt it as when the pressures on we tend to go missing. :sad:

With the tough group we are in aswell I think it would be a big shock if we won the trophy

Don't sell the Brummies short, Kev, the wide open spaces of the EoES should suit Team Oz down to a Tee. Any idea of the teams' riders yet?

Don't sell the Brummies short, Kev, the wide open spaces of the EoES should suit Team Oz down to a Tee. Any idea of the teams' riders yet?

RIDERS GROUP 1:

NEWCASTLE: Kenni Larsen, Mark Lemon, Rene Bach, Jason King.

BIRMINGHAM: Jason Lyons, Richard Sweetman, Steve Johnston, Aaron Summers.

SHEFFIELD: Josh Auty, Ricky Ashworth, Richard Hall, Josef Franc.

BERWICK: Adrian Rymel, Lee Complin, Michal Makovsky, Paul Clews.

GROUP 2:

EDINBURGH: Ryan Fisher, Kevin Wolbert, Kalle Katajisto, Matthew Wethers.

RYE HOUSE: Linus Sundstrom, Jordan Frampton, Stefan Ekberg, Chris Neath.

SCUNTHORPE: David Howe, Magnus Karlsson, Carl Wilkinson, Tero Aarnio.

SOMERSET: Cory Gathercole, Shane Parker, Sam Masters, Ritchie Hawkins

riders highlighted are either injured or at the u21 world final on the night before and may be struggling to make it

Edited by Warm&Cosy

RIDERS GROUP 1:

NEWCASTLE: Kenni Larsen, Mark Lemon, Rene Bach, Jason King.

BIRMINGHAM: Jason Lyons, Richard Sweetman, Steve Johnston, Aaron Summers.

SHEFFIELD: Josh Auty, Ricky Ashworth, Richard Hall, Josef Franc.

BERWICK: Adrian Rymel, Lee Complin, Michal Makovsky, Paul Clews.

GROUP 2:

EDINBURGH: Ryan Fisher, Kevin Wolbert, Kalle Katajisto, Matthew Wethers.

RYE HOUSE: Linus Sundstrom, Jordan Frampton, Stefan Ekberg, Chris Neath.

SCUNTHORPE: David Howe, Magnus Karlsson, Carl Wilkinson, Tero Aarnio.

SOMERSET: Cory Gathercole, Shane Parker, Sam Masters, Ritchie Hawkins

riders highlighted are either injured or at the u21 world final on the night before and may be struggling to make it

I understand that Bach is flying into Stanstead in time to join the meeting.

Have you had confirmation that Larsen will miss out through injury? There's nothing on the Diamonds site to suggest that.

Edited by bobh

1. Newcastle

2. Sheffield

3. Edinburgh

4. Berwick

That can't happen as three of the above are in group one??

I understand that Bach is flying into Stanstead in time to join the meeting.

Have you had confirmation that Larsen will miss out through injury? There's nothing on the Diamonds site to suggest that.

read what i have writing, may be struggling if i had said he was definately missing then you could of had ago but i have suggested that he may be struggling as is the case

Can you buy tickets on the gate or is it advance sales only? I may make a late decision to take in this meeting, used to love the old 4TT finals when both EL and PL rode on the same day.

Looking on the website it looks like same price on the day. I also notice that for some reason the parking has gone up to £2 for this. I cant quite see why they should double the price to park a car on a sunday.

Looking on the website it looks like same price on the day. I also notice that for some reason the parking has gone up to £2 for this. I cant quite see why they should double the price to park a car on a sunday.

Thats a bit cheeky

It happened at the WC last summer - more to do with extra work and attendants needed from the showground staff I imagine to organise the event. :unsure: