British Speedway Forum

Premier League Fours 15/8/10

I am not reading your mind I am commenting on your post. You can't answer the question so you try to turn it around. I never asked you why you disliked Fisher. I asked why you assume he was trying to fence another rider when he had picked up drive. But hey ho you side stepped that issue. Something you are very good at when you can't think of a good enough answer.

It's time I stepped out of this now. I mean there is no point in hitting your head against a brick wall and a brick wall is something you do a very good impression of.

Cyaaaaaa

You really let yourself down with some of your replies. :(

C ya.

Edited by Tsunami

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean when Tully pushed Kenni. The start marshalls even pointed out Tully's line in the shale straight out to the outside.

There's always a Monarch version. :D

The start marshall! What was he doing on the apex of the first/second bend. Must have been quite a sprint over there from the start! And what eyesight to point out one rider's line on the track. Instead you should try reading the report in the local Newcastle newspaper and the report of the match on your own official website on that heat. No mention there of Tully nor did the referee agree with you. But you keep believing your own spin. I certainly don't. :approve:

And the Scunthorpe incident? Was that the fault of a Scorpions' rider?

Edited by Merlin

not quite sure if it was the PLRC that was the problem , i'm sure there was a Somerset league match involved .

it was somerset's league match at newport.

I stand correct thanks guys.

You're actually both right. Zorro missed a meeting at Newport, and was banned for a week from memory. He then missed the PLRC to ride in Poland and Emil Kramer represented us at Swindon, and Zorro was then banned until the end of the season and never rode for us again.

You mean when Tully pushed Kenni. The start marshalls even pointed out Tully's line in the shale straight out to the outside.

Like we'd believe your version of events oh mighty Tsu.Dear dear..You really are an arrogant know it all auld aintcha :( have seen Tully Sneddon Larsen race on dvd replay a few times..even slowed it down.Pilot error LARSEN. Not condemning or having a go at Kenni btw.These things happen in speedway man!Spouting mince as usual big Tsu.....End of

p.s felt obliged to chip in with my 2ps worth cos of Tsus inane ramblings but isn't this thread supposed to be full of Happy Brummie people?Or are you still all hungover to hell? ;) catch you on a more appropriate thread i'm sure Mr Boy Named Tsu..really now.. END OFF! :P

Apologies and royalty cheque in the offing for Mr A.Fire for use of his canny catchphrase ;)

Edited by Young51

Not what the dvd shows, but why let the truth contradict your version of events :shock:

Furthermore, here is the extract of the match report by Laurence Heppell on the Official Newcastle website:-

"Larsen made a wild entry into bend one in the sixth, straightening up and took his partner Sneddon off into the fence with him for which he was disqualified by the referee, but before the three-man re-run Sneddon had to spend a significant time with the doctor in the medical room for pain relief."

So which of these well known sayings applies to you:-

"Should have gone to Specsavers"

or

"Liar, liar, pants on fire"

:blink::D

Edited by cyclone

The start marshall! What was he doing on the apex of the first/second bend. Must have been quite a sprint over there from the start! And what eyesight to point out one rider's line on the track. Instead you should try reading the report in the local Newcastle newspaper and the report of the match on your own official website on that heat. No mention there of Tully nor did the referee agree with you. But you keep believing your own spin. I certainly don't. :approve:

Sorry for butting in on these childish and petty squabbles.... but just for the record - after the Tully/Larsen/Sneddon incident - if Andy wasn't 'at fault', why then did he apologise immediately after the incident to both Kenni and Derek for going into Kenni in the first turn, therefore putting Kenni into Derek and Derek into the fence?

Not what the dvd shows, by why let the truth contradict your version of events

Furthermore, here is the extract of the match report by Laurence Heppell on the Official Newcastle website:-

"Larsen made a wild entry into bend one in the sixth, straightening up and took his partner Sneddon off into the fence with him for which he was disqualified by the referee, but before the three-man re-run Sneddon had to spend a significant time with the doctor in the medical room for pain relief."

So which of these well known sayings applies to you:-

"Should have gone to Specsavers"

or

"Liar, liar, pants on fire"

:blink::D

Ha Ha, the usual stalker. :o Better ask the question why did Larsen enter 'in a wild entry into bend one'. There lies the answer. :approve:

But thanks for respecting that someone else can have their own opinion. :approve:

Edited by Tsunami

Sorry for butting in on these childish and petty squabbles.... but just for the record - after the Tully/Larsen/Sneddon incident - if Andy wasn't 'at fault', why then did he apologise immediately after the incident to both Kenni and Derek for going into Kenni in the first turn, therefore putting Kenni into Derek and Derek into the fence?

Was your source Tully directly, or from whom ?

:shock:;)

Thanks for that Abbott as that was also my source of what happened. Tully went out to the fence and didn't turn at the bend. Kenni got a push and reared into DEEK who unfortunately was going around the outside.

Let's not try to rewrite history to please the Monarch fans. :D

Believe it or not but the start marshall was at the start line :o and it could be seen from his line in the shale that Tully took line that I described. Shocking that eh, a start marshall saying things like that. :D

In the Scunny incident, Lemon caught the pile of shale that track preparation had not levelled.

Edited by Tsunami

I went as a neutral yesterday - it makes a change to be able to travel to a meeting at a weekend, we don't get that in the Elite League.

I thought the meeting was enjoyable, though do have a few fairly minor gripes:

- More of an effort could have been made to run it faster. I know there were a lot of heats and there were quite a few incidents, and it was a good idea to run a heat from the other semi whilst injured riders were recovering, but there didn't seem that much urgency really. Two minutes should have been on as soon as the riders left the track.

- All the hidden extra costs were annoying. £2 for the car park is cheeky. Another £2 for a seat, which I didn't see advertised anywhere beforehand. And £4 for the programme was over-the-top - it was decent, but surely £3 would have sufficed. No excuse for all the errors in it either. I managed to get all the names right in the final, so why couldn't Pearson for the semi? Strikes me that he has his fingers in too many pies. Green helmets too. Lazily updated from last year, presumably.

- Finally, as others have said, why no run-off? It's much fairer than countback. And surely if countback is being used, you don't print spaces for run-offs in the programme. They seemd to change the rules regarding tapes exclusions mid-meeting too.

Regarding the racing, I thought it was pretty decent. Felt a bit sorry for Newcastle and also thought Paul Clews was very unlucky to be excluded. Don't know why Rye house didn't replace Kessler with Hughes in his last heat? Gathercole seems to let himself down wherever I go this season - that's the third time.

Thanks for that Abbott as that was also my source of what happened. Tully went out to the fence and didn't turn at the bend. Kenni got a push and reared into DEEK who unfortunately was going around the outside.

Perish the thought Tsu.. perish the thought! On a cheerier and actually pertinent to this thread point... How funny was Rene Bachs engine failure at the fours yesterday??? ;):P

Go and watch the dvd and then give an honest answer as to whether or not it confirms your allegations.

Perish the thought Tsu.. perish the thought! On a cheerier and actually pertinent to this thread point... How funny was Rene Bachs engine failure at the fours yesterday??? ;):P

Nearly as funny as when Fisher slides off without pressure and gifts us a meeting. :D

Nothing really went right for Berwick, with Lee appearing to have bike problems and Clewsy having a bad smash (which was caused by a rut that I could even see from where I was standing!). Never mind, always next time.

Anyway, congratulations to the Brummies who were excellent from start to finish and deserved the win :approve: .

Track was tricky to start with for the semis but there was some cracking racing in the final and the 4s must come back here next year once again, as I enjoyed my visit to Peterbrough :) .

Ha Ha, the usual stalker. :o Better ask the question why did Larsen 'enter in a wide entry into bend one'. There lies the answer. :approve:

But thanks for respecting that someone else can have their own opinion. :approve:

The word used is wild, not wide !

You cannot even quote accurately on here, so why should anyone consider you to be a reliable witness of actual racing incidents :blink::shock:

You cannot even quote accurately on here, so why should anyone consider you to be a reliable witness of actual racing incidents :blink::shock:

I would even trust Joe Stalins word over the Boy named Tsu's :P (if that murdering scumbag was still alive that is.. well you get the picture! ;):P )

Education eh. :approve: But how come spelling affects eyesight. :o Only when you say so eh. :D

fisher reminds me of andre compton in his 'pomp',sheffield fans loved him and everybody else despised him.he was hard,tough,wild and sometimes reckless sometimes stretching the boundary between hard and dirty.seen him twice in four days (sheffield on thursday and yesterday) and some of his manouvres have been very close to the knuckle to say the least(must be summat in the scottish/borders air these days :wink: ).

Edited by The SAINT